• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

July?

I saw Miz tonight. It's already airing, USA.
giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was supposed to be dirty but I have no idea why that move would be illegal

ReiGun

"They're too good for the Cruiserweights"

Where do you think they'll end up without the division?

They're too good to only be used in a division no one cares about beyond them and maybe two other guys. They can still compete for the title, but let them do other things. Or send them to Smackdown, where there's more space for them to have a spotlight (if Jinder Mahaal and Mojo Rawley can get a push there, anyone can).

That, of course, won't happen. But it doesn't change the fact that they're being unnessecarily limited by being in the Crusierweight division exclusively.

They're too good to only be used in a division no one cares about beyond them and maybe two other guys. They can still compete for the title, but let them do other things. Or send them to Smackdown, where there's more space for them to have a spotlight (if Jinder Mahaal and Mojo Rawley can get a push there, anyone can).

That, of course, won't happen. But it doesn't change the fact that they're being unnessecarily limited by being in the Crusierweight division exclusively.

To be fair, if you continually take out the guys in the division people care about, then why even have the division? Guys like Neville and Aries and Gallagher are great for the division because they are actually getting it over.

Top Bottom