• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Let's be honest here. Crowds anymore are shit. It seems 90 percent of the time they don't react to shit anymore. Half the time they try to put themselves over. There are a few exceptions. Hatred of Cena and Roman namely.

Eh tbh it depends on that city they're in..Tonight's crowd is pretty shit.

What sucks is that Finn is in a holding pattern until after Payback because he's going to feud with Bray.

Why can't this company do short term feuds.

DMczaf

tumblr_omz0vwzow11s05wxzo1_400.gif

Let's be honest here. Crowds anymore are shit. It seems 90 percent of the time they don't react to shit anymore. Half the time they try to put themselves over. There are a few exceptions. Hatred of Cena and Roman namely.

No, just wwe and English smark crowds. Japan, Mexico, and some places in the UK/USA have amazing crowds.

ElRenoRaven

Hawkins getting that check though. His gimmick should legit be a gatekeeper for the Universal championship.

Yup. I'm not gonna fault anyone on the roster. They're making some good money doing what they love and they're on tv. So you know I say all the more power to them.

He needs a new move set.

At least Cena does some variety time to time.

This I can agree with. He uses waaaay too many slingblades and drop kicks. He's almost on par with Roman with how few moves he does but the difference is Finn can do so much more. Idk why he let WWE nerf his moveset so much.

Dunno how it looked on tv but guy was over as fuck in the arena
Even the times I've gone, I've noticed Gaf's reactions to the crowds don't match the actual live crowd.

Even when they complained about Uso cheers and such, it's part of the live experience.

It's like going to medieval times. You don't care who the green or purple knights are, you cheer and boo because it's part of the show.

Top Bottom