• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
oDDHZX0.jpg

Even the times I've gone, I've noticed Gaf's reactions to the crowds don't match the actual live crowd.

Even when they complained about Uso cheers and such, it's part of the live experience.

It's like going to medieval times. You don't care who the green or purple knights are, you cheer and boo because it's part of the show.

Are you saying you would cheer for the purple knights?

What the fuck friend?

genius moves how they are using the drifter, like some sort of badass anime character who just walks in to either beat you down or save the day.

hopefully they don't make him a chump.

I don't know how the Drifter was in NXT since I don't watch NXT's weekly program.

However, they are making excellent use of the Drifter so far.

Bray has to underdeliver more than anyone in kayfabe history. He promises to kill and damn every opponent he has. Not only does he never do that, he almost never even wins.

*two weeks later*

FINN BALOR! YOU SAY YOU ARE THE DEMON BUT ONLY I KNOW THE DEMON! THE DEMON CALLED SISTER ABIGAIL! YOU SHALL JOIN ME SO WE CAN SHOW THE WWE UNIVERSE HOW TO FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS!

*jobs*

creatchee

I don't know how the Drifter was in NXT since I don't watch NXT's weekly program.

However, they are making excellent use of the Drifter so far.

In NXT, he took a character that most people wouldn't get much out of and turned it into a Nuclear Heat Magnet. Imagine a short version of The (heel) Rock's Concert before every match.

Top Bottom