• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Pikma

Banned
What if Ziggler was under there for a dark match? :O
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Toki767

Ref's arms could've gotten tangled up in the ropes and those stairs could've easily gotten flown onto him if he wasn't careful.

That was the best ring exploding spot in the history of our great sport. That Ref Bump was the best Ref Bump ever as well. Compare that to the Cartoon Ass Ref Bump from the first Ring Explosion Spot. Tonight's Ref deserves a Slammy.

pfDqdU9.gif
brock-big-show-break-ring-o.gif

klVNtC.gif

gonna collect them like pokemon cards

Ithil

I rank that as number two in the ring collapses, not as good as the Bork/Show original (and nothing probably will because it was the original, and had the best commentary), but better than the Henry/Show one where the ring only half collapsed. The stairs going flying and the truly sucky bump the ref had to take made this one.

OldMan

Banned
Raws been lit since mania. The payback matches are a little weird to me since all interaction is done through video and meanwhile other matches have begun but it might be worth the wait imho

I rank that as number two in the ring collapses, not as good as the Bork/Show original (and nothing probably will because it was the original, and had the best commentary), but better than the Henry/Show one where the ring only half collapsed. The stairs going flying and the truly sucky bump the ref had to take made this one.
The best thing about that one was being 11 and it was still real 😢

excelsior just constantly antagonizes anyone who finds any complaint with anything ever because everything is 100% perfect, it's fine

I argue against complaints that are ridiculous. Complaining about how many times have we seen this match when the answer is this is only the second is absurd...

I've never claimed to think it's 100% perfect like ever.

But yes I'll argue against over the top negativity because again y'all don't actually have to watch

korly

At this CMLL show I'm watching right now a white dude just came out waving an American flag with Donald Trumps face on it. And his tag team parter looks a LOT like Psicosis only he's carrying a snake and I think the ring announcer called him RAPER.

Ithil

I do like that the ring pretty much just exploded instantly. Show being so much lighter now mean the actual superplex doesn't have nearly as much impact (the first ring collapse, it almost felt plausible he would break the ring with how heavy he was).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How many times have they done the "wrestler goes through the mat" spot? I was there for the infamous "IT WAS ME AUSTIN" Raw when it happened during Big Show/Undertaker.

This Raw was solid.

Ambrose vs Miz being a feud though is still baffling. Leave one brand to do the same feud on the other. Miz's shooting was great though. Glad they kept that aspect.

How many times have they done the "wrestler goes through the mat" spot? I was there for the infamous "IT WAS ME AUSTIN" Raw when it happened during Big Show/Undertaker.
JBL and Show, JBL crawled out from under the ring he just went through to win the cage match

Through the mat?

Maybe 5.

Taker sent someone to hell.
Taker or Mankind ripping through the mat.
Taker dragging HBK.
Show chokeslams Taker.

I'm missing one or two.

Top Bottom