• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

#VinceWasRight
Vince like em

KissVibes

Banned
Braun is legit. Nothing feels forced about him, even though he's getting a monster push right now. He's everything they wish Roman was.

Caderfix

Ok guys the hype is done, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Oh, friend, Braun's been on the top of my current list for a long while now. I legitimately consider him one of the best things in wrestling, even though he's not able to put on 5 or 4 star matches. He brings excitement, something that is rare.

jurgen

Tomorrow we get to see Nakamura wrestle. So that's nice.

Saw him wrestle tonight. Smackdown house show in Bowling Green KY. Quick thoughts I wrote down on my phone:

Breezango gave a kid in the front row with a CM Punk shirt fashion tickets.

Owens cut a promo on the Bowling Green Massacre before the match with Zayn.

Nakamura might have actually kicked one of Ziggler's teeth out. I think people are going to love their match when it actually happens on TV.

Styles and Orton had a ton of neat spots. It's probably the most motivated I've seen Randy in a long time. Lot of stuff they didn't do in their last TV match. That feud is going to be good when it finally happens. Corbin was in the match too but kind of a second fiddle to eat the pin.

Styles and Orton (surprisingly) are also good eggs. They stuck around the ring for at least ten minutes shaking hands and taking pictures with the crowd.

Kane vs Bryan was iconic. When Brie and Bryan spent like half an hour trying to start the damn car and then Bryan closed the hood of the car to show Kane in the backseat.

So fucking good.

Top Bottom