• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Same thing happened to another small guy who won a world title triple threat match at the main event of WM.

0-1899721.jpg
The curse of being better than hunter but management nor he wants to admit it.

Given how quickly the casual crowd has picked up on the ten stuff and singing Nakamura's theme, I can only imagine how they'll react to GLORIOUS Bobby

Given how quickly the casual crowd has picked up on the ten stuff and singing Nakamura's theme, I can only imagine how they'll react to GLORIOUS Bobby
Roode should stay in NXT for a long time. He'd get drowned on the roster. Imagine how crazy it'll be next year when he appears after Mania

jurgen

About a third of the crowd at the house show was singing Nakamura's theme when his hit.

The entire crowd caught on by the time he made it to the ring steps. Shit's infectious.

I can't believe I'm so lucky to see Dolph Ziggler job to Shinsuke Nakamura.

Allegedly lost a tooth tonight to one of Nak's kicks tonight. The ref had to grab something that looked like a tooth off the side of the ring.

Roode should stay in NXT for a long time. He'd get drowned on the roster. Imagine how crazy it'll be next year when he appears after Mania

He's probably dropping the title to
McIntyre
in Brooklyn, so I could see a rematch in Houston for SS weekend and him coming up like Joe did in the lead up to Mania.

Plus Triple H really likes him, so I think he'll be fine on the main roster. Most Triple H guys are (see: Balor, Finn).

ShadyK54

Stepped away from the laptop for a bit but still caught the end of Raw.

The ref is the MVP of the night for taking that ring bump, holy hell lol.

He's probably dropping the title to
McIntyre
in Brooklyn, so I could see a rematch in Houston for SS weekend and him coming up like Joe did in the lead up to Mania.

Plus Triple H really likes him, so I think he'll be fine on the main roster. Most Triple H guys are (see: Balor, Finn).
I'll tell you another thing about Hunter's boys, they don't draw well.

jurgen

Also, I think they're definitely having Rowan leave Bray.

He had his mask painted like a clown tonight and came to the ring to some different music. Handed Harper a balloon.

Rowan's Pennywise is Bliss's Harley Quinn.

Looking at the current NXT roster, the best main event I could see them putting on would be McIntyre vs. Black. Wouldn't be surprised if they have that penciled in for WM weekend next year.

I'll tell you another thing about Hunter's boys, they don't draw well.

Finn sells merch like a madman. Roode though I can see that complaint.

I will say on the NXT front that Adam Cole will probably be champion within a year of signing. Triple H has been chasing him for years and he's about to finally get him.

jurgen

Said it before and I'll say it again, I hate that the crowds sings Nakamura's theme song...that shit annoys me.

tenor.gif

It catches like wildfire. In the time he took to walk down the ramp at the house show tonight, the crowd went from 1/3 of the people singing it to everyone singing it.

Also, I think they're definitely having Rowan leave Bray.

He had his mask painted like a clown tonight and came to the ring to some different music. Handed Harper a balloon.

Rowan's Pennywise is Bliss's Harley Quinn.
Well I mean Bray is on Raw so.
Looking at the current NXT roster, the best main event I could see them putting on would be McIntyre vs. Black. Wouldn't be surprised if they have that penciled in for WM weekend next year.

Finn sells merch like a madman. Roode though I can see that complaint.
Damnit just agree.

I guess 1 out of 20 isn't that bad eh?

😂

Syder

Said it before and I'll say it again, I hate that the crowd sings Nakamura's theme song...that shit annoys me.
Wresting marks are Pavlov's Dogs.

is Tye Dillinger infront of me? - No? - find another way to get myself over
- Yes? - TEN TEN TEN TEN

Am I watching a match in NXT? - No? - find another way to get myself over
Yes? - THIS IS AWESOME

- Yes? - TEN TEN TEN TEN

Yes? - THIS IS AWESOME

But they chant ten even when he's not there. And the NXT crowds also chant his name too.

And there are plenty of NXT matches that crowds are apathetic about, just watch NXT TV.

But I assume you already know both of those things.

Syder

But they chant ten even when he's not there. And the NXT crowds also chant his name too.

And there are plenty of NXT matches that crowds are apathetic about, just watch NXT TV.

But I assume you already know both of those things.
TakeOver crowds are consistently obnoxious. It's all about showing everyone that they 'get it', when it couldn't be further from the truth.

TakeOver crowds are consistently obnoxious. It's all about showing everyone that they 'get it', when it couldn't be further from the truth.

What was the problem with the Takeover Orlando crowd? Or the San Antonio crowd?

Takeover has had bad crowds before, but acting like it's a majority experience is just not true in my experience.

jurgen

- Yes? - TEN TEN TEN TEN

Yes? - THIS IS AWESOME

That's just sports fandom in general. It's just another component of any live event and not necessarily something that detracts from the performers.

Hell, how many chants does each club in the Premiere league have? Manchester United fans have at least two songs they always sing when Luis Suarez is on the pitch.

Sports center

ITS FUCKING FAKE

Meh. They'll put gymnastic highlights on there when it's a slow season. I look at wrestling the same way. It's a floor routine with bad commentary.

Top Bottom