• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

How was Raw tonight? Any highlights?

Good but not standout. The usual Post-Mania RAW hype was diluted cos they're saving half the big stuff for SD tomorrow.

Highlight was probably Angle returning as GM, the Revival debuting and Finn returning, and of course the hilarious as fuck opening with the crowd absolutely shitting on Roman for 15 minutes.

Ithil

Dave's already confirmed Reigns is the #1 fulltimer merch mover with Cena the only one doing better in the company. Nice runner-up endorsement stat I guess?

How about he gets #1 without the phony qualifier? He's either number one overall or he isn't.

Distant number two is meaningless in WWE, it's the "Current most pushed non-Cena face on TV" stat. Ambrose, Punk, Bryan, etc all did it too.

I've seen too many people clinging to that item in the last week.

Dave's already confirmed Reigns is the #1 fulltimer merch mover with Cena the only one doing better in the company. Nice runner-up endorsement stat I guess?

You mean to tell me a guy who has been out eight months straight isn't outselling the guy who has been on TV every week for three years? Really?

cordy

Banned
That interview was proof that Bayley's not that bad when she's off script which is the same for 99% of most WWE superstars.

How was Raw tonight? Any highlights?

tumblr_onv7g0v0ze1rmv1vdo1_500.png

How about he gets #1 without the phony qualifier? He's either number one overall or he isn't.

Then why did you endorse someone as the big merch mover, knowing he's nowhere near even top 2 in any category, including comparing to the guy you're saying he's better than?

That interview was proof that Bayley's not that bad when she's off script which is the same for 99% of most WWE superstars.

Amazing how you look at the Southpaw Regional Wrestling skit and it was better acted than anything that was written on RAW, Anderson and Gallows for example were amazing in that.

GunBR

What I need to watch to understand the Broken gimmick?
I only saw some gifs in the past (here on GAF) but never watched anything from TNA

All we learned was that Bayley was a Hardys fangirl.

Which most girls into wrestling were at that age.
It was literally a fan's view of how their WrestleMania weekend went.
Then why did you endorse someone as the big merch mover, knowing he's nowhere near even top 2 in any category?
Please don't do this...This will be a never-ending conversation with the same damn people every time.

Haven't the Hardy Boyz held the tag belts from three different companies in the last month?

Syder

That's why RAW Talk sucks compared to Talking Smack; heels are still heels on Talking Smack but faces can be themselves.

Roman is a nice guy and showing that off on RAW Talk doesn't really work when his character is a forced good guy that walks line but everyone hates with passion.

Then why did you endorse someone as the big merch mover, knowing he's nowhere near even top 2 in any category, including comparing to the guy you're saying he's better than?

Saying a guy who moved a ridiculous amount of merch in NXT and has a gimmick that gets over and is built to sell merchandise has potential to do well if pushed is not exactly a stretch.

I doubt it.

It's a two hour show, so we not getting three debuts.

They'd be saving two for next weeks mini draft.

Andrade could be on 205.

Top Bottom