• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
is smackdown live? or is it pre taped?

The ENERGY doesn't seem to be there like it was on Monday

I mean its still early though

It's literally called SmackDown Live now lol

rrc1594

450x250.gif.028e048624ba4aa2b64702949f697014

Where AJ at?

So Alexa's gear is the Riddler right?

It's kind of shit. A question mark would have worked. Becky had a more recognized cosplay thing and I don't even know if it was intentional.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I honestly think people would really get behind a weird babyface Wyatt. Big time.

Wasnt they supposed to turn him before WM last year? Then plans suddenly changed and here we are still. I agree, Bray should be mostly working as a face. And Orton sucks so he can only be a heel. Time for a double turn between them.

somedevil

Wasnt they supposed to turn him before WM last year? Then plans suddenly changed and here we are still. I agree, Bray should be mostly working as a face. And Orton sucks so he can only be a heel. Time for a double turn between them.

He did do a turn but it lasted a week cause then he injured himself and returned as a heel again.

It actually looks like there are question marks or something on her outfit but it isn't showing well on TV

I could also totally see them trading Bliss for Charlotte next week. Charlotte is at a point where she's feuded with most everyone on the roster, need someone for the weekly women's tag (lol)

J-Rzez

Yall probably won't get that Styles/Nakamura match until WM35 at the earliest.

And yeah Wyatt is shit. They do this way too much he's lost every single WM match he's been in.

Its upsetting about Bray for sure.

But AJ is hot, Shinsuke is hot, and they're not getting younger. They need to strike while the irons hot. But both of these guys may be in oblivion until the trades are done.. So. Maybe no Shinsuke for another 2 weeks. :/

Top Bottom