• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Aiii

So not worth it
17596805_1803693349957624_3596727148359974912_n.jpg

Taking souls.
Digging holes.

He sure retired too late.

cordy

Banned
Its upsetting about Bray for sure.

But AJ is hot, Shinsuke is hot, and they're not getting younger. They need to strike while the irons hot. But both of these guys may be in oblivion until the trades are done.. So. Maybe no Shinsuke for another 2 weeks. :/

I just don't think we'll see it soon because I'm sure Styles is going to a different brand and Vince probably hasn't seen their match yet and they always gotta put over their boys first. I say Ambrose can put over Nakamura (since Ambrose has lost clean in single's a handful of times) so he looks like a big deal and they can build up to the Styles match.

And I'm on Team Naomi.

tumblr_onwugjh9Go1saykaxo2_500.gif

MG310

Charlotte going over to SD makes a lot of sense. Nothing for her to do on Raw anymore and they're losing Nikki if the rumors are true.

Lol

I just realized last night Jericho said how much he loves the Raw After Mania crowd, beachballs etc

Then Owens beats him down and prevents him from coming out

I love it

I just don't think we'll see it soon because I'm sure Styles is going to a different brand and Vince probably hasn't seen their match yet and they always gotta put over their boys first. I say Ambrose can put over Nakamura (since Ambrose has lost clean in single's a handful of times) so he looks like a big deal and they can build up to the Styles match.

And I'm on Team Naomi.

tumblr_onwugjh9Go1saykaxo2_500.gif
That gif 😘

Charlotte going over to SD makes a lot of sense. Nothing for her to do on Raw anymore and they're losing Nikki if the rumors are true.

Yeah I think Nikki's taking a long hiatus after tonight so having Charlotte on Smackdown may help out these other women shine.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I liked that match. Not often I can say that about a 1 on 1 Alexa match.

Top Bottom