• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

546f6070248545c41edd800d88f9e781.jpg

Erick looking good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh how much better Harper looks wearing a shirt that fits

Glad to see Harper still in the scene. I really hope this isn't a way to lump Harper back in the Wyatt Family. Unless Rowan and Harper become a tag team and capture the tag titles.

Wagram

The fact that this match is taking place so soon leads me to believe Alexa is headed to Raw. Who does that bring to Smackdown? Sasha, but that would ruin the Bayley build. Couldn't be Charlotte could it? She's with Nia. Maybe Emma? I don't know.

cordy

Banned
Corbin's gonna get his ass kicked and then Nakamura will debut.

Nakamura/Ambrose for the IC title where Ambrose puts over Nakamura.

Let's get it GAF.

gun_haver

He really is. Guy is a prime example of how Vince fucks up with guys who can be huge. Guy can wrestle, fly like a cruiserweight, is tall, and has a look. Yet he gets shit on.

i like harper a lot too, but really, the main event of both shows have plenty of 'good workers'. what they need are guys who can talk, and harper's pretty unproven in that area still. his character didn't allow for it, so i think that's what we need to see from him.

J-Rzez

Corbin's gonna get his ass kicked and then Nakamura will debut.

Nakamura/Ambrose for the IC title where Ambrose puts over Nakamura.

Let's get it GAF.

If its less than AJ for Shinsuke then its an insult to both of them, and the fans.

Poor Bray, being made out a punk. They just mishandled him so poorly.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
In hindsight I'm pretty sure the Raw After Mania episode of WWE24 only exists so they could lean into this "THEY SO CRAYZAY THE BOO WHAT THEY LIEK AND CHEER WHAT THE HATE" Vince narrative. This triggers me harder than that green sweater dude getting his reaction to roman/jericho edited in the replay. Nothing in wrestling more obnoxious to me than Vince deflecting his fans' voice and contorting it to support his own ideas.

Laws00

is smackdown live? or is it pre taped?

The ENERGY doesn't seem to be there like it was on Monday

I mean its still early though

cordy

Banned
If its less than AJ for Shinsuke then its an insult to both of them, and the fans.

Poor Bray, being made out a punk. They just mishandled him so poorly.

Yall probably won't get that Styles/Nakamura match until WM35 at the earliest.

And yeah Wyatt is shit. They do this way too much he's lost every single WM match he's been in.

Top Bottom