• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Apparently, Ziggler came out during Nakamura debut during the break.
tumblr_inline_nubs6d3TcI1si2tzz_500.gif

Funnily enough Nakamura was possibly the only person in WWE that the Universal title might have actually looked good on. It's his colour.

It looked good on Owens and now Lesnar...

That was the brawl that should have happened at Mania...

Btw they've now teased a forklift match and a a strap match...

Ambrose pinned relatively clean too.

cordy

Banned
Hmm....

Corbin is going to Raw I'm guessing. This felt like a blow-off match. Guess they need fuckers to feud to Reigns since one of the reports said the whole reason Reigns was going to SDL is to feud with "strong heels like Miz and Corbin." I don't want Reigns to crush Corbin, at all. Damn.

Jerm411

Went back and watched Nak's entrance....Miz's reaction is perfect, pissed yet inquisitive.

Gonna be an awesome program....

UberTag

I'm like 99% certain that's what is happening. No matter who it's a trade for, Roman will be on SD before the end of next week.
I'm still expecting an AJ for Rollins swap. I don't believe Roman is leaving Raw. Would also make it look pretty shitty for Brock to issue a challenge to him only for Roman to get swapped to the brand where he's not the champ.

It also makes sense in that you have Owens and Joe feuding with 3 guys right now in Y2J, Rollins and Balor. Y2J will eventually leave and Owens will transition to US title defenses but that hasn't happened yet.

cordy

Banned
I got the greenlight mami and you know what that means
That we could do anything, anything that you dream
I wanna make you ooh, ah, until you scream
And I practice what I preach, if you know what I mean
I'mma ride that mami, yeah I got the key and I'mma lock that mami
Yeah, we can roll and I'mma rock that mami
I do what I say and say what I mean, now let me jump in between
I'm getting loose in this thing, like OJ the Juice in this thing
Feeling like Left Eye, boy, I burn the roof in this thing
I got all the women getting naked, feeling like Luke in this thing
Think it's a game
Now I got the weed lit and the green right
All I need is mami for you to give me the greenlight
So I can run through it like an easy pass
Find the G-spot and step on the gas

Hmm....

Corbin is going to Raw I'm guessing. This felt like a blow-off match. Guess they need fuckers to feud to Reigns since one of the reports said the whole reason Reigns was going to SDL is to feud with "strong heels like Miz and Corbin." I don't want Reigns to crush Corbin, at all. Damn.

Nah, didn't feel like that at all.

Felt like a reason for the feud to continue and Corbin to get another title match.

Either Corbin goes to Raw or this was a "proof that I deserve another shot at the title" match.

Because it makes sense in a way that Corbin wouldn't immediately get a second title shot that fast but now he's earned it

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I got the greenlight mami and you know what that means
That we could do anything, anything that you dream
I wanna make you ooh, ah, until you scream
And I practice what I preach, if you know what I mean
I'mma ride that mami, yeah I got the key and I'mma lock that mami
Yeah, we can roll and I'mma rock that mami
I do what I say and say what I mean, now let me jump in between
I'm getting loose in this thing, like OJ the Juice in this thing
Feeling like Left Eye, boy, I burn the roof in this thing
I got all the women getting naked, feeling like Luke in this thing
Think it's a game
Now I got the weed lit and the green right
All I need is mami for you to give me the greenlight
So I can run through it like an easy pass
Find the G-spot and step on the gas
Gonna miss it tbh. I hope next year's Mania theme is about fucking too.

Ziggler's heel turn is one of the embarrassing nothings in recent memory. Did nothing for the fucker except give him go away heat.

Fuck him and his flag pants.

I'm still expecting an AJ for Rollins swap. I don't believe Roman is leaving Raw. Would also make it look pretty shitty for Brock to issue a challenge to him only for Roman to get swapped to the brand where he's not the champ.

It also makes sense in that you have Owens and Joe feuding with 3 guys right now in Y2J, Rollins and Balor. Y2J will eventually leave and Owens will transition to US title defenses but that hasn't happened yet.

FWIW, Meltzer said he does not expect Jericho/Owens to happen. Said he think it'll be Balor/Owens at Payback. So that leaves Rollins and Joe.

Top Bottom