• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ngower

I'm this close to buying tickets for Louisville in a few weeks to see Nakamura...but this fucking shakeup has me feeling I'll get burned.

Barrage

If theres truth to the rumor that theyre trading AJ so he can GO OVER LESNAR, theres nothing to be worried about.

Would be in theory.

We have no idea what he based it on. He usually clarifies when he is speculating and he didn't there. He said pretty definitively that he didn't expect Jericho at Payback. Maybe he's wrong though.

No he said he definitely knows Lesnar is not at Payback

He actually literally said that most of the Payback card he was speaking of was speculation.

That's why he said umm maybe Balor. The only thing he claimed to know for sure was no Lesnar.

It's possible but right now his speculation is being treated as fact

Bronx-Man

Banned
If theres truth to the rumor that theyre trading AJ so he can GO OVER LESNAR, theres nothing to be worried about.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool if they wouldn't let fucking Randy Orton go over after Brock got popped for substance abuse, AJ doesn't have a chance in hell

Roman for AJ, AA for New Day and Charlotte for Alexa are my guesses for the picks.

Edit: No Bryan? I guess to be fair he probably has the week off because Brie's set to pop the kid out any minute.

I'm this close to buying tickets for Louisville in a few weeks to see Nakamura...but this fucking shakeup has me feeling I'll get burned.

They aren't debuting a guy as big as Nakamura to trade him a week later. He would have just debuted on Raw if that was the case.

cordy

Banned
Then why would he (in storyline) do this promo?

What value is there in it?

Are you saying that the WWE doesn't let guys do promos one week and all of a sudden switch it up the next week? We've seen this before.

Besides that, Styles is a heel. Makes sense for me to have him do this so when he's traded it's a swerve. There's no way this is gonna be a "omg AJ is here to stay this is all great at the end of the day" thing. It's easily seen.

AJ really is the best. Within months they launched a live show and basically built it around him and he and the product thrived big time.

Would be a shame to see him go. On the other hand stuff between he and Balor and the club could be good. On the other hand it is Raw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yep, I won't watch a Shane Talking Smack live, even for Tye. I'll catch it on the network tomorrow.

MG310

Not sure if I want Harper to go back or not. SD could use Harper/Rowan n the tag division but I'd also like to see Harper separated from Bray for a while and maybe go to Raw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Really disappointed that Luke's titantron is still just wood.

J-Rzez

Man just think if Nak debuted here.....

It would have been epic as hell. But instead people are saying ziggler came out like who gives a shit. Just to have Nak eventually stomp him in 30 sec? If it turned into a match it would be a failure for WWE again.

All this confirms is AJ is leaving to me. What's Nak going to do, feud with Miz? If reigns comes over, get to be a jobber for Roman? Not like Balor is going there. Maybe Seth I guess will be bounced?

cordy

Banned
It would have been epic as hell. But instead people are saying ziggler came out like who gives a shit. Just to have Nak eventually stomp him in 30 sec? If it turned into a match it would be a failure for WWE again.

All this confirms is AJ is leaving to me. What's Nak going to do, feud with Miz? If reigns comes over, get to be a jobber for Roman? Not like Balor is going there. Maybe Seth I guess will be bounced?
After Nakamura beats Miz's ass he'll feud with whoever is IC Champion whether Ambrose or Corbin. He'll probably hold it for a good while I imagine.

Top Bottom