• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

klonere

Banned
ZSJ vs ACH was AMAZING. Holy crap that was an extremely strong EVOLVE card. Laughed with the USA chants go booed down during the main event.

klonere

Banned
Heh it's pretty clear that most of the audience at EVOLVE 81 is either super hungover or have no sleep whatsoever.

Men as large as Donovan Dijak and Keith Lee should not be as agile as they are.

Dijak still reminds me a bit of Matt Morgan, but he could be a force in the indies if he puts it all together. Lee just needs to improve his striking and stops spamming "Bask in my glory" during his matches.

oddjobs

shit. inspired by the HoF i watched some of my favourite stuff again.

the Daniel Bryan arc of 2013-2014 and CM Punk of 2011 are the best things to happen in WWE since forever. goddamnit.

07.jpg

someone should bring back this shirt

I wish Nikki got to stay around longer. I would have loved to see her feud with Becky. But with all these reports with her neck acting up constantly, it's for the best.

Yeah I would have gone for it too but the price point is insane considering the competition this weekend.

$20 gets you FloSlam for a month, so you get Evolve 80 and 81, Joey Janela's Spring Break, Kaiju Big Battel, Mercury Rising 2017, and the Beyond show

$9.99 gets you the WWE Hall of Fame 2017 ceremony, TakeOver: Orlando and WrestleMania 33 THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE

$9.99 also gets you the WrestleCon Supershow, which has the most heavily hyped match of the weekend so far, Team Ricochet vs. Team Ospreay

$29.99 gets you the iPPV of ROH Supercard of Honor.

tumblr_lqp85sWubV1qj2c7eo1_400.gif

klonere

Banned
$20 gets you FloSlam for a month, so you get Evolve 80 and 81, Joey Janela's Spring Break, Kaiju Big Battel, Mercury Rising 2017, and the Beyond show

$9.99 gets you the WWE Hall of Fame 2017 ceremony, TakeOver: Orlando and WrestleMania 33 THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE

$9.99 also gets you the WrestleCon Supershow, which has the most heavily hyped match of the weekend so far, Team Ricochet vs. Team Ospreay

$29.99 gets you the iPPV of ROH Supercard of Honor.

tumblr_lqp85sWubV1qj2c7eo1_400.gif

Flo also gets you Omega/Bucks vs Rico/Ospreay/Smile later in the month.

el o el ROH

Dijak vs. Keith Lee almost reaches the level of excess previously explored by Eddie Edwards vs. Davey Richards, but it gets my Daisuke Sekimoto With a Golden Kitana Award for HOSS fight of the weekend:

10sekisword.jpg

It really the only time they can do it, and it should be one of the best shows of the weekend.

That's nice it's still 41$

And it's still up against a show that you can get for 9.99$ alongside everything else or 20$ alongside everything else. ROH is by far the least bang for your
young
buck...

And Floslam has given me a shit ton of great wrestling.

Say what you will about ROH their shows almost always deliver.

There is no way in this day and age to justify the high prices they ask for their individual shows, especially on a weekend where they have a lot of competition.

That said I still might buy the VOD though we'll see

Heroman

Banned
That's nice it's still 41$

And it's still up against a show that you can get for 9.99$ alongside everything else or 20$ alongside everything else. ROH is by far the least bang for your
young
buck...

And Floslam has given me a shit ton of great wrestling.
Hey, I spend more than that to watch a UFC ppv that is usually more boring but it up to you how you spend your money.

Top Bottom