• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Hasney

latest

Different one, so going to bet on Supergirl, but hoping it's Cindy from FFXV

So if Matt Hardy goes back to wwe are they gonna introduce him as Matt Hardy version 2.0?

Wait, is Alexa Bliss trying to be the new Rey Mysterio?

klonere

Banned
Keith Lee/Ricochet was fantastic. I've definitely got my money's worth from Floslam just between Evolve 80 and Spring Break.

Keith Lee/Ricochet was fantastic. I've definitely got my money's worth from Floslam just between Evolve 80 and Spring Break.

Tonight FloSlam has the WWN Supershow.

Also after that it has Beyond Wrestling, which has Keith Lee vs. Jeff Cobb and Dijak vs. Riddle

Menome

So somehow I still get the network even though I haven't paid in months.

We need to set up a timeshare system for Heroman's account so that people can't keep up with the cheap "Well you pay 9.99 a month so you're not allowed to complain" card.

Syder

This would ring more true if I didn't just see wrestlinggaf bully Liu Kang Baking a Pie for being a Roman Reigns fan.
So you're just copying his gimmick and being deliberately disingenuous then?
He was generalising every single person speaking negatively of RR and saying they were 'being worked' by Roman's booking.
You can't just make up lies and move goalposts, and then when people call you out try to resort to gaslighting.

A half-baked work.

Cody is slightly above average at best. I've yet to see him in a really great match. His BOLA work was mediocre, his ROH work has been alright but nothing special, and his NJPW work has been okay. It's all just alright. Nothing special.

I'd like to see Cody vs Shibata one on one.

Fave Five from Evolve 80 and Joey Janela's Spring Break:

1. Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. ACH
2. Keith Lee vs. Ricochet
3. Dan Severn vs. Matt Riddle
4. Jason Kincaid vs. Lio Rush vs. Jaka
5. Keith Lee vs. Lio Rush

About to start Evolve 81.

Guys, don't mess with my flippy shit.

Also, what's with all this drama y'all talking about? Just watch some damn wrasslin and be happy.

Speaking of which, my hope is Neville and Aries blow the fucking roof off with their match.

Neville is something special and after missing Mania last year (which was fucking heartbreaking), I'm glad to see him coming into this one hot. I think he goes over as well.

Top Bottom