• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
3MRkp7Z.gif

Majukun

don't rally get this "he said he won't leave so he is going" thinking...i think this kind of declaration was due since pre-wrestlemania styles was basically a discontent employee,so it would feel natural storywise for him to go to raw,so he needed to declare he doesn't want so that people don't ask why he isn't using this opportunity...

but maybe it's just me hoping he doesn't go get lost on raw.

on the possible face turn,it's possible to be the cocky face/tweener...the rock was basically that for the majority of his career,and while the rock had the charisma to make you believe he was the great one,aj has the actual in ring skills to make you see he is the great one..so i don't think he really need to change his character that much..just stop trying to antagonize the crowd when they chant for you and instead soak it in, during promo go all "listen to them"..basically what the rock did back in the day.

For all the bitching about Balor/Rollins teaming up... absent a swerve this is even more ridiculous Harper hates Orton lol

While Harper hates Orton, he hates Bray even more for shunning him so I guess I can let that slide.

Balor teaming up with Rollins, the man who put him away...against two people he never faced off in the WWE before (not counting NXT)? It makes even less sense.

cordy

Banned
but maybe it's just me hoping he doesn't go get lost on raw.

Tbh it's probably just that no offense.

Notice that AJ is the only one who had a segment about them not leaving the brand. It's because him leaving SD will be the biggest story.

While Harper hates Orton, he hates Bray even more for shunning him so I guess I can let that slide.

Balor teaming up with Rollins, the man who put him away...against two people he never faced off in the WWE before (not counting NXT)? It makes even less sense.

Wyatt should have just cut a promo that thanked Orton for setting him free

cordy

Banned
I swear if this ends with Orton being beaten down by all the Wyatts which will lead to Wyatt getting the belt again soon then fuck this will be for no reason.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Zayn->Smackdown is the one thing that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. They've been setting that up for months.

I'll take Sami for AJ as long as Sami becomes the top babyface on Smackdown.

Dave pointed out on Observer Radio the boos to Reigns are making him stronger, and if he got no reaction Vince and co would end the experiment immediately. Indeed, the fans are the problem here

I much prefer Sanity over the Wyatts at this point. Eric Young is more charismatic, a good seller, and a better wrestler than Bray.

Majukun

Tbh it's probably just that no offense.

Notice that AJ is the only one who had a segment about them not leaving the brand. It's because him leaving SD will be the biggest story.

no offence,no prob.

we will just need to wait a week anyway

Dave pointed out on Observer Radio the boos to Reigns are making him stronger, and if he got no reaction Vince and co would end the experiment immediately. Indeed, the fans are the problem here

I mean, if the people who are booing him stopped, all you would hear are the light cheers, so he'd still get a reaction.

It doesn't matter what the reaction is, Vince will spin it. The point is Vince will NOT be wrong no matter how much money he leaves on the table by not focusing on someone else.

Majukun

i think reaction mean nothing as long as he keep selling merchandise.
seem like reigns it's big with children and women,so blame them XD

Toki767

I really hope they don't frame next week as random.

Then again I have a feeling if it were an open trade period it'll make Bryan look like a bad businessman when Smackdown gets raided.

Top Bottom