• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

I mean, if the people who are booing him stopped, all you would hear are the light cheers, so he'd still get a reaction.

This is what people seem to be unable to comprehend. A 5 word promo should've taken maybe 2 minutes, instead they (the crowd) gave him 15 minutes. That's 15 minutes of people reacting to him

15-30 seconds of reaction max (which would be the light cheers or light boos) are basically the default, everyone that on average, even your Dolphs and Apollos. Nobody else gets 15 minutes, not even Nak tonight did

Merch was also a mentioned factor of course, but that crowd response is incomparable levels in wrestling today

Dave pointed out on Observer Radio the boos to Reigns are making him stronger, and if he got no reaction Vince and co would end the experiment immediately. Indeed, the fans are the problem here

PwVkahV.jpg

Maybe Sawyer Fulton and Killian Dain as new Wyatts. Fulton seemed to be doing pretty well before he got hurt.
Bo really should reveal his "real" name is Bo Wyatt. As much as WWE loves to make kayfabe brothers, it's crazy that they don't take advantage of real life ones.

15-30 seconds of reaction max (which would be the light cheers or light boos) are basically the default, everyone that on average, even your Dolphs and Apollos. Nobody else gets 15 minutes, not even Nak tonight did

I feel fairly confident that Nakamura would have gotten chants for 15 minutes in front of this crowd if they let him.

But anyways, I feel pretty confident that they'd find a way to justify it, as I don't think his merch sales would slow down.

WHY. Why do they treat Bray like this...He's like one of their only homegrown guys you would think they would treat him like royalty.

Ithil

Orton as champion again and AJ possibly gone has already done massive damage to SD.
I hope Nakamura can salvage some of it.

Top Bottom