• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

KEEP IT 100.
17076147_953861794750326_532795993058443264_n.jpg

And if the visa thing doesn't work out, the SPPT should have a home in the US with Evolve and eventually WWE.

So Galloway just showed up at NXT in the crowd and was called Drew MacIntyre so that explains the Keith Lee beatdown me thinks Drew is back in WWE and obviously out of the WWN Supershow main event for the WWN title.

Caderfix

Rodman, Shaq, Sugar Rey, Foreman, montage of NFL players' workout, a huge fella with shark teeth painted on his beard, DDP not knowing how to do push ups, chubby Teddy Long, denim shirts and Flair making everyone around him look uncomfortable. This is the ninetiest thing I've seen in my life, and I was alive for most of the 90s.

Pretty cool.

gun_haver

i don't like having this nigel guy on commentary. he sounds like an english football commentator...i fucking hate sports.

Beefy

to me it's all the same noise. whatever shitness is in his voice, it's a kind that reminds me of that.

I watch a lot of UK sport ( being from UK) and no one has a annoying voice like Nigel, apart from the darts commentators. They all sound the same, but they are heavy smokers.

Syder

I watch a lot of UK sport ( being from UK) and no one has a annoying voice like Nigel, apart from the darts commentators. They all sound the same, but they are heavy smokers.
Oh God... You've ruined Nigel McGuinness for me now. He sounds exactly like a Darts commentator.

Zach

I liked that all of the champs retained. Kinda weird for a WrestleMania weekend, though. Especially with all of those new belts.

Top Bottom