• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that might have been the best Takeover ever.

Takeover was dope but aside from the teamwork sequence in the Tag Match there wasn't anything that stood out as being really amazing, that's pretty cool. Just a solid show through and through.

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn. So Su Yung apparently no showed the WWN Supershow and as a result is now fired from the WWN family. Meaning no Su on any of their shows again.

cordy

Banned
PL40sfB.jpg

Samoa Joe's VIP signing at WrestleMania Axxess ended 30 minutes early due to a lack of attendees. The Samoa Joe area was used for the overflow for the Roman Reigns VIP signing. Fans were waiting for the Reigns and Nikki Bella VIP lines 1.5 hours early. You can check out photos below.

We've been posting WrestleMania photos all week on our social media, if you haven't already, make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-samoa-joe-attendance-at-wrestlemania-axxess/

Cagey

Banned
Roderick Strong is still the boring ass, generic ass looking " my wrestling character is I wrestle good" dude he was 6 years ago when I saw him lose the ROH title to Richards (who was, somehow, more interesting). How has he not developed or improved at all in the more than half decade since?

He stands out like a sore thumb in this 8 man match.

imBask

Banned
This Aleister Tommy End Black fellow seems ok but I was expecting a bit more from your boy, euro wrestling shills

Cagey

Banned
This tag match so far 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

cordy

Banned
The new belts are more big league than the older belts. They're legit. Like the old belts look like some shit you'd make as a fake belt.

RBH

C8YJBEVU0AMUCzw.jpg

ORLANDO, FL -- In an exclusive interview just moments after his surprise appearance at NXT TakeOver Orlando, Drew McIntyre confirmed to ESPN that he has joined the brand full time.

For the second straight year, an unexpected appearance at NXT TakeOver during WrestleMania weekend shocked the crowd. This time around, it was a familiar face, as former WWE superstar Drew McIntyre appeared in the front row prior to the NXT championship match in Orlando.

If there was any doubt about his intentions, they were put to rest during an exclusive post-TakeOver interview with ESPN.com

"Well, the answer's pretty simple," said McIntyre. "I've won championships all across the world. I've helped build brands. So what's the next logical thing for me to do? It's to come here and win the NXT title."

It's hard to take attention away from competitors as charismatic and popular with the crowd as Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Roode, but McIntyre did just that when his face flashed on camera. The assembled crowd at Orlando's Amway Center cheered wildly for the returning Scotsman, and NXT fans can do a lot more of that in the coming weeks and months.

"If that's not clear enough for everybody, Drew McIntyre has signed with NXT," McIntyre said definitively.

With Roode defeating Nakamura, the unclear NXT championship picture is now a little more crowded. A former WWE intercontinental and tag team champion, McIntyre returns after nearly a three-year absence from the company. In that time he worked for numerous independent organizations, including EVOLVE, where he was an EVOLVE champion and a two-time tag team champion (with one reign alongside Johnny Gargano).
http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/19056390/wwe-drew-mcintyre-confirms-nxt-signing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BY0PxoilxzM

Big and Irish? Grounds for a push.

Sheamus shook right now, trying to book more workout dates with Triple H to stay employed.

The Beyond Wrestling: Caffeine show has been pushed to 12:30 AM Eastern.

The card is pretty good:

Matt Riddle vs. Donovan Dijak
Keith Lee vs. Jeff Cobb
Brian Cage and Michael Elgin vs. Dan Maff and Steve Mack
Deonna Purrazzo vs. LuFisto

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL at Taker v Reigns being ghe main event tomorow

Top Bottom