• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ElRenoRaven

I feel for Renee young. Her and Dean being seperated means they're not going to be seeing each other a lot. Guess that relationship will probably end eventually.

I thought the champions were safe from the shake up

latest

yeah i'm sure it'll all go away when jbl leaves.
"Why vote in the midterms? Trump will still be president and the GOP will almost certainly still have a majority in Senate!"

Yeah, that's a false equivalence. I don't care. Just because you can't change the system by getting rid of him doesn't mean you should have this oh well nothing matters attitude.

I'm 100% certain that Vince wants Dean back on RAW because his house shows draws more than Roman Reigns.

Also, FUCK WWE for killing Talking Smack.

cordy

Banned
I feel for Renee young. Her and Dean being seperated means they're not going to be seeing each other a lot. Guess that relationship will probably end eventually.

She's heading to Raw as well.

Shit, this might be the end of a weekly Talking Smack since Renee's leaving.

ReiGun

Miz was all set to have what could have been a fire feud with Shinsuke Nakamura.

Not even a full week later, he's back (I guess) to feuding with Dean Ambrose for the IC title.

I didn't want this.

joeposh

So this will be a super stacked Raw, with their current roster mixing with new acquisitions. Everyone will bitch for 24 hours and assume Smackdown is dead, then half of those Raw superstars will show up on Smackdown tomorrow.

Top Bottom