• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Syder

h4qWV.gif

Zach

that getting jbl or demott or whoever fired will mean anything. it wont. at most. it'll be one less vocally obvious bully in a company that still carries the same environment. wwe will ship them away then say 'see look we care'

and there was a post in here saying it's a 'vince thing' when its clearly not
Yeah, okay, pal. I'm sure the people who are treated poorly by JBL would totally agree with you. No positive impact in their lives at all if he were to go.

Dthomp

NoooO!!!!!!!!!! Miz was one of my favorite things about Smackdown, and could have been in the main event picture. Never getting above the midcard on Raw

cordy

Banned
So lemme guess...

The whole "Reigns is going to Raw so he can feud with better heels like Miz and Corbin" thing was changed to "Miz and Corbin are heading to Raw instead of Reigns" hmm.

Hex

Banned
Don't be a cunt, Data West.

I finally watched The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. 8/10 along with the others. For a Few Dollars more was probably my favorite, though.

Great stuff.
Have put off rewatching TGTBTU because they are releasing an anniversary edition on blu this summer with a new 4k transfer , both cuts and a bunch of extras.

Top Bottom