• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Miz and Maryse are the only actual moves I count as a "loss" for SmackDown.

Unless we're going to pretend Dean and Bray Wyatt were lighting it up on SD (They weren't)

O0Za1Ow.jpg

JEEZUS!

How did he get those marks on his face? Did he faceplant after the forearm?

Unless we're going to pretend Dean and Bray Wyatt were lighting it up on SD (They weren't)

Dean is very popular and his merch sells well so Dean is some what of a hit to smackdown house show attendance.

jurgen

Sami going to Smackdown's a certainty now, huh?

So much for Miz being in the main title picture, heh.

The fact that Miz doesn't get Talking Smack anymore is a goddamn travesty. What the fuck, Vince?

Dean is very popular and his merch sells well so Dean is some what of a hit to smackdown house show attendance.

The fact that Dean jumped ship convinces me that Roman's going to Smackdown. They need people to center their house shows around other than Randy and AJ.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If Sami and KO both go to SDL just to resume their fucking feud I'm gonna snap.

Let's have the match go for 10 seconds and then go to ads.

One great thing about the attitude era that nobody brings up is that they didn't do ad breaks in the middle of matches.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami going to Smackdown's a certainty now, huh?

The fact that Miz doesn't get Talking Smack anymore is a goddamn travesty. What the fuck, Vince?

It's like 100%

If Sami and KO both go to SDL just to resume their fucking feud I'm gonna snap.

I'm guessing Sami, Jericho and KO are all going to SDL.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose has been talked about so much on this damn Raw. He's a Top Guy for a reason but shit let's just get down to it:

Who do you think will be on SDL worth watching besides Nakamura? They're straight up killin the game tonight.

That's besides the point, notice how almost everyone they've taken were talents Smackdown built to be entertaining and actually rescued from mediocrity. Wyatt was champ and people were into him, Heat and Rhyno were champs and Slater got over, Miz had his best run ever, Dean was whatever.

SD's midcard was nonexistent, now it's even worse, doesn't matter that they get two, maybe three top guys, that roster needs depth, and bad.

Top Bottom