• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Roman with the babyface promo. Fuck all this shit forever.

EDIT: THANK YOU STROWMAN *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

"I gotta do what I gotta do"
"It is what it is"
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I'm yam".

Also thank you Braun but you're going to job to him.

cordy

Banned
Strowman's one of those country boys who watched Taker beat down Mankind and then flip over to see the NWO kicking ass. He doesn't appreciate Roman's words.

orioto

Good Art™
So Owens took the pin to make balor looks good on his debut then one week after he'll take the pin to make Ambrose debut look good. Talk about a strong us champion.

ElRenoRaven

Roman with the babyface promo. Fuck all this shit forever.

EDIT: THANK YOU STROWMAN *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Got back just in time to see Braun beating up on our favorite babyface Roman. This feud is alive and well now. See Roman isn't going to Smackdown and I'm laughing my ass off at people who thought last week was the beginning of heel Roman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That crap where HHH pretends that Roman is actually a heel because he gets a big reaction is really insipid.

If the hardest pushed guy on the show got LITERALLY no reaction, it means the building is fucken empty you dumbshit

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
giphy.gif

Top Bottom