• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Alexa is going to completely destroy Bayley on the mic.

True but at some point the bell has to ring. Bliss has improved, but I can't think of any of her matches I would call "good", certainly not great. She'll have a better talent pool to work with on RAW so that should help.

Skatterd

Potential SD guesses
-
Enzo & Big Cass
The Club
New Day
Rusev & Lana
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Charlotte
Jinder Mahal
Big Show
Dana
Emma
Summer Rae

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I believe Meltzer has already reported that Owens isn't actually fighting Jericho at Payback.

ElRenoRaven

So I'm calling it now. Tomorrow Smackdown gets Undertaker's entrance attire, Primo and his partner, Dana Brooke, and Enzo & Cass. That will be it for them.

Dthomp

So I'm calling it now. Tomorrow Smackdown gets Undertaker's entrance attire, Primo and his partner, and Enzo & Cass. That will be it for them.

More importantly can't wait to see Bryan on Spitting Fire afterwards burying the whole company and Shane for fucking up his show

GavinUK86

think this might be my most used gif from now on

giphy.gif

lol alexa is great

If Vince really wants to double dip on the fuck the Smackdown brand sentiment, have Bray win the title from Orton and bring it to Raw.

Leave SD with just the US Belt, now that's what you call a B-show.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Potential SD guesses
-
Enzo & Big Cass - Since they didn't pull the trigger at WM for a title change, I agree.
The Club - makes sense.
New Day - They occupy they same space as Enzo/Cass so I hope not. Granted, if they let the new day function like a stable and not a freebird tag team, it would work.
Rusev & Lana - yes.
Sami Zayn - long overdue.
Kevin Owens - I don't want him and Zayn on the same show.
Charlotte - seems right.
Jinder Mahal - Ok sure.
Big Show - who cares
Dana - ok, why not
Emma- she will help the SD women's division.
Summer Rae - I'd prefer her to be a valet, maybe back with Tyler Breeze I guess.
Good guesses for the most part.

Pikma

Banned
If Vince really wants to double dip on the fuck the Smackdown brand sentiment, have Bray win the title from Orton and bring it to Raw.

Yet it'd still be more fun than the "A show"😂😂😂

omg, how am I supposed to find a clip of that Roman segment with the crowd noise intact? If they'd done this last week it would have gotten the loudest pop in RAW history.

Toki767

The only way Wyatt wins the title is if they plan to put the belt on Balor.

ReiGun

So I'm calling it now. Tomorrow Smackdown gets Undertaker's entrance attire, Primo and his partner, Dana Brooke, and Enzo & Cass. That will be it for them.

You forgot Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. Gotta replace the jobbers that get no screentime with new jobbers that will get no screen time.

Top Bottom