• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where is the Phenomenal One, we are running out of time and I still have hopes and dreams that need shattering.

ko's headlock spots are the worst

What kind of way is this to talk about The Headlock Master?

jurgen

think this might be my most used gif from now on

giphy.gif

lol alexa is great

She's the best.

tumblr_olamjjJZBx1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Has Owens ever beat Ambrose 1 on 1? I feel like Ambrose pretty much owns him.

I think he beat him for the IC title last year, didn't he?

I swear if they send ko to SD I'm going to stab someone. Just what we all wanted, a fucking ko orton feud. Talk about wanting to play in traffic.

cordy

Banned
The headlock spots won't work if people don't care about the match. Nobody cheered these guys much even if they're loved because it's a long ass night.

3 hours is fucking dreadful.

People were saying the same thing during the initial split.

SD will skyrocket people like Titus O'Neil to the main event of WMXXXIV.
I meant it more in the way that since Raw got their SD picks and SD haven't got their Raw picks so there was like twice the amount on Raw when they showed the graphic then on SD.

Yet it'd still be more fun than the "A show"😂😂😂

I mean, yeah, it probably will

The only way Wyatt wins the title is if they plan to put the belt on Balor.

Just think about it. Balor wins and then Borks comes out all pissed because his title is meaningless and they fight to unify them at Summerslam.

Meanwhile SD creates the Andromeda Galaxy Title to compete with the brand new WWE World Universal Championship.

People were saying the same thing during the initial split last year.

SD will skyrocket people like Titus O'Neil to the main event of WMXXXIV.
Yep. I said to people at the time that it didnt matter. Because of what Vince wants Raw to be, because of Usa demanding three hours and because talent on Smackdown always gets a chip on their shoulder it will remain the better show.

That was before knowing what they were going to do with Talking Smack. KO off script? How would that not be amazing TV?

Silexx

Is it possible that the reason that the IC and US titles are now both on Raw is because Brock being part-time and Champion means that he won't be defending it at every PPV so they'll elevate the former two titles as the "main full-time" titles on Raw?

Tbh nobody boos KO's "lemme shout at the crowd" shit anymore. That's his whole thing too.
He tries to hard. He needs to learn how to be a heel. No one carea if you're cool. If I were a heel, I'd pull a knife out on my opponent, give the crowd something to cry about. Fuckers, play your roll.

Bubba T

Is it possible that the reason that the IC and US titles are now both on Raw is because Brock being part-time and Champion means that he won't be defending it at every PPV so they'll elevate the former two titles as the "main full-time" titles on Raw?

why do they keep giving world titles to part timers

cordy

Banned
Lemme be real here.

When both these 2 dudes came out it wasn't a lot of reaction due to the time length but more people cheered for Ambrose.
KO's "lemme shout at the crowd" thing didn't do a thing tonight.
Ambrose's moves is getting bigger reactions from the crowd.

KO seems to be the problem here. That Jericho match might have soured people on him. Idk he seems sorta boring now for some reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AJ's gonna show up in like 5 minutes

so we can live the dream of two super over skinny sub-6 foot dudes who used to be in the bullet club fighting

Top Bottom