• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get how you can have all these random people show up as part of brand switches and end the show on fucking Chris Jericho coming out. It's fucking Jericho. We already knew he was going to come back to fight KO at some point.

Real talk tho.

How many of you guys were watching tonight and getting through each segment hoping AJ's theme would never kick in?

Cause that was me for the last 3 hours. lmao

I just saw that beatdown by Braun. Beautiful segment. So much fuckery.
TTLGivD.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
1 week.....one entire god damn week of

AJ is gonig to RAW guys

Oh theres Nakamura to bad Aj will be at RAW

HAHAHAHA AJ at Raw

Pffft no point AJ is going to raw..

you know what wrestlinggaf....you know what happens......

you know what happens when you lie and say shit you dont understand and make up some rumour you read on reddit.....

you know what happens.

BVbv7ZY.gif

W1YgxyV.gif

Anth0ny

the match was quiet good actually, maybe their best together, but fuck WWE. Owens being their top heel while also the bitch of any new face debuting tells you a lot about what's wrong with the booking.

3 shield members are the most valued dudes in the company outside of Cena/Orton. That's just how it is, no surprised Ambrose goes over Owens in a clean finish, unfortunately...

Reigns potentially coming to SD, KO, Charlotte, and Possibly New Day....SD will be the better brand. Looks like I might have to switch my day off from Monday to Tuesday.

Majukun

Hold your breath til tomorrow fam.

But may we dream of Nakamura vs Styles at least for one night.

they are already on the same brand,and tomorrow is dedicated to who is gonna go from raw to smackdown, so nothing to hold breath about.

opnly obstacle is if they turn aj face..since wwe doesn't do face vs face feuds

cordy

Banned
I get a bad feeling about the fact they still haven't explained how this works because when you think about it, can't SDL get their people back so they have the advantage? There's no rule saying you can't redraft somebody. Also Ambrose made it seem like he knew ahead of time, Wyatt too but they're bigger stars so who knows. I get a feeling that somebody's gonna get screwed sadly.

They need to explain how this works because if it works out this way, SDL has an advantage which isn't bad.

yuraya

AJ
Orton
Cena
Nakamura
Zayn
Owens
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Naomi

Smackdown gonna be so much better than RAW for the next year. So many 5* matches incoming. Miz is a big loss tho. Someone gonna have to step up as heel.

I'm guessing SD gets

Ramen
Seth
Charlotte
Sasha
New Day
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn

Sasha and Charlotte can't be on the same show. They almost feuded for a year and nobody is going to cheer for Charlotte even if she is a face against Sasha.

It will probably be Charlotte and Alicia Fox.

Top Bottom