• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

They sent me a network thing begging me to sign up for free for 3 months so now I'm in until the end of June all the way past MITB. Guess I'll catch Mania now.

Barrage

I really enjoyed that HOF.

So funny when people online act like the WWE HOF doesn't matter or isn't legitimate, when it's the one that means the most to the actual performers. I think I'll try and see one live.

Pretty good. Although, the Warrior award and the JBL and Simmons part you could skip.
slap-o.gif

Fuck up

I really enjoyed that HOF.

So funny when people online act like the WWE HOF doesn't matter or isn't legitimate, when it's the one that means the most to the actual performers. I think I'll try and see one live.
Because most of the losers probably have never accepted any kind of award in their life. They think they're cool just because they know it's fake and all of the terms. Truth is, those guys walk on stage and get viewed by more people than they'll ever see in a life time, get recognized, and feel good. Also get a paycheck. So fuck them just because they think they're better than anyone.

ElRenoRaven

Oh Shit. We have Psycloptopus at ringside. They just tripped Burger Bear and are now getting involved. We turning this into a tag fighto? Yup Tornado Rules. And yes Burger Bear and his partner win!!!!!!!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
April Fools is the worst but whats even worse is the people who cant even wait and have to put their dumb shit out on the 31st

ElRenoRaven

April Fools is the worst but whats even worse is the people who cant even wait and have to put their dumb shit out on the 31st

Oh goddamn it. I forgot tomorrow was April Fools day. It wouldn't be so bad if shit was actually funny. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit. The Dr Cubes are back. Oh shit!!!

Oh God he's multiplying. How many are there. Even sexy Dr Cube is there. OMG 2 Sexy Dr Cubes. Make that 3. There has to be 20 plus Dr Cubes. OMG!

Oh goddamn it. I forgot tomorrow was April Fools day. It wouldn't be so bad if shit was actually funny. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit. The Dr Cubes are back. Oh shit!!!

Oh God he's multiplying. How many are there. Even sexy Dr Cube is there.

At least Two sexy Dr Cubes! At least Two of them! Oh fuck.

Dr Wrong is being murdered.

They broke him in half

ElRenoRaven

These monologues are awesome. I'm laughing. I wouldn't want to live on that earth where Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern won all the Oscars and has been #1 for multiple years. This coming from someone who liked it too. Oh crap all hell has broken loose. The Dr Cubes have all turned on each other.

Hopefully The Midnight Express goes in next year just so Vince will have to get permission for Moroder's masterpiece.

But honestly after that speech, Corny needs to go in next year. He looked so relieved on stage.

ElRenoRaven

Yup. It's ok. Unicorn party has returned to kick ass.

OMFG! We have a Crocodile top rope moonsault. Sexy Dr Cube is up. Oh she is hot. She rubbed the horn.

ElRenoRaven

I'm gonna have to do the FloSlam thing next year if its still a thing. Sounds like fun.

Too bad I have so much stuff on this weekend.

You really need too. So much content. We've had Evolve 80 and 81. We've had Joey Janela's Spring Break, Kaiju Big Battel, and then more the rest of the week still to come.

Also yea there is tons of content. Here is the list of what's happening now and upcoming for a good bit.

http://www.floslam.tv/events

You really need too. So much content. We've had Evolve 80 and 81. We've had Joey Janela's Spring Break, Kaiju Big Battel, and then more the rest of the week still to come.

Beyond show is going to be great and the Evolve vs Progress show is going to also be amazing tomorrow and then ACW and FIB on Sunday and that's just this weekend

ElRenoRaven

Beyond show is going to be great and the Evolve vs Progress show is going to also be amazing tomorrow and then ACW and FIB on Sunday and that's just this weekend

Yup. I was so skeptical to be honest before I signed up. But I mean shit I've more then gotten my money's worth. More so since I bit the bullet and subbed for a year. That brings it down to about 12.50 a month by subbing for the year.

ElRenoRaven

So Hell Monkey is alone it seems. Partner passed out in parking lot. What ever shall happen. Hell Monkey looks pretty toasted himself.

bwahahaha

There were fireworks going off as I was leaving the hall of fame and was wondering what the fuck was going on. Can't wait to see this beast on Sunday.
I honestly don't want to hear about your great time this weekend. You're dead to me until Monday 😔😔fml.

You too KALADIN

Top Bottom