• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

28ad148dbbd7cffa0a1fb63454fe2040.gif

The set last year when I went was so lame. They screwed Dallas.
It was so lame and plain, it was like they gave up creatively. Just like they did for the other shows.

ElRenoRaven

Not sure I'm cool with unprotected pizza box shots to the head though...

I know. That can kill people. Oh Potato is starting to climb the tower of terror.

Oh dear god. The tower of terror just fell on the ref. They have it back up. Jesus Christ even more pizza. You could feed all of neogaf with all that pizza.

Dear god Hell MOnky just powerbombed him onto the pizza boxes. And he's hot sauced the Pizza box table. Dear god no!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pizza box table has been heated up with hot sauce... it's so hot it's basically on fire

A spear through the flaming hot... sauced table

ElRenoRaven

Think of that potato's family. If he goes through that sauced pizza box table they'll lose their father. The ring is littered with pizza boxes. The fans are throwing boxes in the ring. OH DEAR GOD!!!

That potato is dead. He's been split in half!!!

ElRenoRaven

I need to go to a Mania sometimes.

This shit is amazing

Yea I was just thinking the same thing. So much amazing shit. I don't think I could see it all. I'd literally have to clone myself so I could. The other night Leva Bates was hosting a party with Blue meanie and Nova while Evolve was going on. Tonight MCing at MatMania while this is going on for example. I'd want to be at both yet I couldn't. So much going on besides wrestling.

Yea I was just thinking the same thing. So much amazing shit. I don't think I could see it all. I'd literally have to clone myself so I could. The other night Leva Bates was hosting a party with Blue meanie and Nova. Tonight MCing at MatMania while this is going on for example. I'd want to be at both yet I couldn't. So much going on besides wrestling.

I'd only go to wrestling shows...

And whatever the Law is doing

That Bunny is fucked looking

ElRenoRaven

I'd only go to wrestling shows...

See I'd have to experience it all. Even just wrestling there are like a million shows going on at a time. We're just catching the ones being aired lol.

I wish I was in Orlando :(

Yea I've contemplated moving there. There seems to be a good amount of wrestling that happens regularly there and tons of good shit to check out. Plus there are people I get along there.

See I'd have to experience it all. Even just wrestling there are like a million shows going on at a time. We're just catching the ones being aired lol.

Yea I've contemplated moving there. There seems to be a good amount of wrestling that happens regularly there and tons of good shit to check out. Plus there are people I get along there.
Do it!

ElRenoRaven

I wish I was in Orlando :(

Oh dear god. Dusto Bunny just put him into those peeps. This may be over. No he got his arm up! Claw slam through the buildings on top of the peeps. This is insanity. A pedigree into the peeps. It's over! New Arm wrestling champion. Dusto Bunny just lost the title!

Northern Team (American Beetle, Kung Fu Chicken Noodle, Pedro Plantain, Steam-Powered Tentacle Boulder, & the ‘Choke) vs. Southern Division (Gambling Bug, Paco Plantain, the Scab, Trap, & Tucor) (Flag Match)

Cageside Seats is doing a live results lmao

Found it there

ElRenoRaven

Northern Team (American Beetle, Kung Fu Chicken Noodle, Pedro Plantain, Steam-Powered Tentacle Boulder, & the ‘Choke) vs. Southern Division (Gambling Bug, Paco Plantain, the Scab, Trap, & Tucor) (Flag Match)

Cageside Seats is doing a live results lmao

Found it there

Oh nice. That comes in handy as all hell. Oh shit we've broken out into a dance party!

ElRenoRaven

Tucor wins it for the Southern division. The South has won the civil war. Ok. That was like an acid trip on top of an acid trip inside a Japanese wrestler's head.

ElRenoRaven

I'd get Shimmer but WWN fucked up Progress so I don't feel like giving them money.

I am gonna get ROH though I think

Yea I subscribe to too much shit to get anything else. Between StreamCZW, WrestleCircus, FloSlam, and the WWE network that's a too much. ROH and Shimmer lose out as a result.

Actually ROH is out :(, I thought it was a 1pm my time but it is at 3/3:30 which is only 120/90 min before both the WWN Supershow and TakeOver so I would have to delay watching both of those (I'm gonna run WWN and NXT at the same time lol)

SO might as well save money and watch what I've already paid for.

Ballsy going up against both WWN and TakeOver though.

Dumb really why not run the show an hour or so earlier...

ElRenoRaven

Actually ROH is out :(, I thought it was a 1pm my time it's at 3:30 which is only 90 min before both the WWN Supershow and TakeOver so I would have to delay watching both of those (I'm gonna run WWN and NXT at the same time lol)

SO might as well save money and watch what I've already paid for.

Ballsy going up against both WWN and TakeOver though.

Yup. I'm watching WWN live then Beyond. After that NXT so tomorrow night is going to be ungodly long. lol

Yup. I'm watching WWN live then Beyond. After that NXT so tomorrow night is going to be ungodly long. lol

Only reason I'm watching both at once is LAW is doing a live NXT podcast and I wanna hang with them and Floslam's archive takes fucking forever (Evolve 81 still isn't up for replay)... though maybe I won't and jut watch WWN and then NXT, and maybe do WWN and the last hour or so of ROH at the same time...

Fuck so many choices and I'm not even in Orlando lol

But the ROH show is like gonna be almost 40+$ CAD maybe I shoud just say can't watch it all and call it a day, that's a lot for one show

ElRenoRaven

Only reason I'm watching both at once is LAW is doing a live NXT podcast and I wanna hang with them... though maybe I won't and jut watch WWN and then NXT, and maybe do WWN and the last hour or so of ROH at the same time...

Fuck so many choices and I'm not even in Orlando lol

Yup. It's crazy. We have so many just watching. Those there it's like overload. I honestly don't know how anyone finds time to sleep during the week there.

Yup. It's crazy. We have so many just watching. Those there it's like overload. I honestly don't know how anyone finds time to sleep during the week there.

I really wanted that Progress show lol... but the extra few hours of sleep were nice...

I wish ROH wasn't 40+$ CAD otherwise I'd really work to fit it in but that's a lot of money for a show that's going to overlap with two other shows I've spent money to have access to

Top Bottom