• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

C8bZhJnXUAMt_6-.jpg:small

You could fit Nikki Cross in your pocket.

And FIP's main event was short too. Man. Not even an hour and a half. Kind of disappointed too. Best match was first match on the card. Insane that they put that match on first.

They want to see the conqueror Roman Reigns get his first Wrestlemania Retirement Moment on the list

By sheer coincidence, the last match I watched as part of watching past Manias was Bret vs Austin from WM13.

So, uh, no pressure WWE.

Men's belt looks bland, I quite like the other two though

Tag belt is a huge upgrade, moving away from a more unique women's belt to a homogenized "championship design" is kinda ehh....but it looks cool?

I pretty much loved that Takeover. No matches I didn't enjoy, which is a miracle where most PPVs are concerned. I really enjoyed both tag matches especially. I'm genuinely wondering if, with the return of the Hardys, we're going to see a true resurgence in that division.

I pretty much loved that Takeover. No matches I didn't enjoy, which is a miracle where most PPVs are concerned. I really enjoyed both tag matches especially. I'm genuinely wondering if, with the return of the Hardys, we're going to see a true resurgence in that division.
I don't think so

They have a lot of tag teams right now and they don't seem to know what to do with them

The Hardys' strength has been their character work, and right now they already have Enzo/Cass and New Day

I mean it's similar to the Dudleys coming back and doing fuck all, and they're probably better workers than the Hardys. They just haven't reinvented themselves in an exciting way like the Broken stuff

Barrage

I had that dream last year. But American alphas struggles (on Smackdown, the better show) has given me pause.

The Brand Splits have always heen most punishing to the tag division, which the WWE hasnt valued since the TLC days.

In general? That's normal. You been watching too much of it as of late or are none of the promotions doing anything for you?

If one doesn't do it for you there is so much more.
It just happens sometimes I guess, like even stuff that I know is good I just can't be bothered to make the investment to watch. I'll snap out of it eventually and watch again.

http://www.resthold.com/2017/04/paul-heyman-talks-wrestlemania-33-goldberg-brock-lesnar.html

“The WWE Championship we didn’t have to defend that often because it’s already an established championship, but now you have two competing championships and you don’t want to be the champion that is not as visible as the other champion. So, we’re going to take the Universal Championship and do something with it because that’s what Brock Lesnar does. It’s not that the championship will define Brock Lesnar, it’s that Brock Lesnar will define the championship.”

Top Bottom