• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

How many hours until the pre show? Does anyone have one of them flashy countdown timers that pop up in threads around here?

I turn the shit off and get some Z's if that that shit happens.

Agreed. I'm lethargic as shit today though so may not even stay up to begin with...

Roflmfao! The fucking ref gave The Rock the chair! This is great.

Doesn't Rocky look better when he's not roided out of his tits?

Your hombre hasn't mentioned Hogan? You just know Vince would love to have him shuckin' and jivin' his way to redemption with the New Day. [shudders]

It's Florida. Hogan can literally shoot all three members of New Day, claim self defense under stand your ground, and get off free as Michael PS Hayes.

Your hombre hasn't mentioned Hogan? You just know Vince would love to have him shuckin' and jivin' his way to redemption with the New Day. [shudders]
Nah, I've heard nothing on him either other than he opened a new shop about 7 miles away from the stadium. It just opened this week too. Very coincidental.

It's Florida. Hogan can literally shoot all three members of New Day, claim self defense under stand your ground, and get off free as Michael PS Hayes.
DOOT DOOT DOOT MOTHERFUCKER!

Syder

3hrs, starts at 10pm UK time.
This is going to be a slog...

giphy.gif

3hrs, starts at 10pm UK time.

And ends at 5am? Holy shit. Back in my day, my friends would stay over and we would drink fizzy pop and enjoy such 5* classics as HBK vs Tatanka and Hogan Vs Yokozuna in an impromptu 'get my heat back brother' match up. And it would all be done in three hours.

There was no YouTube, no network. Barely any internet. It was an innocent time.

Hex

Banned
Bah I think everyone is wrong. Taker and Reigns will be off the chart in the ring. I think it's going to be a 7 star match. Yes Meltzer will give it 7 stars. Then when Roman wins the cheers will be deafening. You will be able to hear the cheering in California. That is how loud it will be.

Now that said the ACW was alright. Typical ACW. If you caught it live it was a decent watch. I wouldn't go out of my way to catch the replay though.

I wish I could start drinking early

For some reason i'm feeling the urge to eat some WOOOOOOOO crispy WOOOOOOO tangy KFC. Obviously my health doesn't mean much to me today.

And ends at 5am? Holy shit. Back in my day, my friends would stay over and we would drink fizzy pop and enjoy such 5* classics as HBK vs Tatanka and Hogan Vs Yokozuna in an impromptu 'get my heat back brother' match up. And it would all be done in three hours.

WAIT! YOU WATCHED WM 9 LIVE? HOLY SHIT.

THAT'S ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVOURITES OF ALL TIME

WAIT! YOU WATCHED WM 9 LIVE? HOLY SHIT.

THAT'S ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVOURITES OF ALL TIME

Live on TV. And the Rumble before where Gonzales turns up out of the blue and murders Taker.

The ending of Mania 9 was the worst though, Bret tossed aside like a spunky tissue for fucking Hogan with a black eye. Bad times. Even as 12 year olds we hated it "why are we watching this shit". Thankfully the product kept our puberty-reaching minds focussed by employing Sunny.

Hex

Banned
Not drinking yet my friend. I'm saving the Hard Mike's for WrestleMania. It's only FIP time right now. Speaking of which it wouldn't be a WWN show if it wasn't running late. lol

Bleh, I am at work until 10:30 pm est.
Hopefully will be slow enough to watch live.

Beefy

It'll be more like 5:30am I reckon.

Live on TV. And the Rumble before where Gonzales turns up out of the blue and murders Taker.

The ending of Mania 9 was the worst though, Bret tossed aside like a spunky tissue for fucking Hogan with a black eye. Bad times.
When you watch 9 the go to 10, you start to ask yourself, "Wtf did they do?" The difference is night and day. It's like getting rid of Hogan got rid of that funk and allowed them to create something better.

Rumble 93 was better than Mania 9. Mania 9 had HBK & Tatanka and The Steiner's match. That was all. Yoko v Bret wasn't bad but that finish makes you forget about everything else.

Did you know they actually threw around having Steiner winning 93 Rumble then winning the title at wm 9?

When you watch 9 the go to 10, you start to ask yourself, "Wtf did they do?" The difference is night and day. It's like getting rid of Hogan got rid of that funk and allowed them to create something better.

Rumble 93 was better than Mania 9. Mania 9 had HBK & Tatanka and The Steiner's match. That was all. Yoko v Bret wasn't bad but that finish makes you forget about everything else.

Did you know they actually threw around having Steiner winning 93 Rumble then winning the title at wm 9?

We would have marked the fuck out because no move on earth was more exciting than the Frankensteiner at the time. (And then he botched it on one of the Shrinkers).

ElRenoRaven

Oh shit the 8 man tag starting us off. Sami Callihan, Darby Allin, Prescilla, and the others are out. And out comes Elgin, Sammy Gueverra, Lee, and ach.

This is gonna be a great match for starting this out.

For some reason i'm feeling the urge to eat some WOOOOOOOO crispy WOOOOOOO tangy KFC. Obviously my health doesn't mean much to me today.

Please refrain from having sexual relations with the fried chicken.

Enzo should have played Farmer Bob, the way he likes to keep fucking those chickens.

ElRenoRaven

ROFLMAO. Keith Lee is so scared to climb down on the table to get to the toolbox. Course in his defense that table is damn wobbly. So weird to now have a ramp or stairs.

We would have marked the fuck out because no move on earth was more exciting than the Frankensteiner at the time. (And then he botched it on one of the Shrinkers).
Steiner botched that move so many times. Hell, many guys were afraid to take it. I swear, I thought he waa going to break his neck a couple of times just doing it. He lands so weirdly each time.

Steiner botched that move so many times. Hell, many guys were afraid to take it. I swear, I thought he waa going to break his neck a couple of times just doing it. He lands so weirdly each time.

He should have just given him the Steiner Screwdriver instead. That shit was nasty.

Top Bottom