• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
Just thought of something...

Who's gonna feud with Ambrose for the IC title on Raw? Corbin isn't, everybody else is in major feuds. I wonder who.

Oh I guess it was confirmed that Jinder is over at Smackdown.

He can be a decent midcard heel with a better gimmick and hey, try and turn him into a face. He has the look. Anything is better than what he is stuck with at the moment.

RBH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSvh4irwP2s

xSbaf5T.gif

Beefy

Just thought of something...

Who's gonna feud with Ambrose for the IC title on Raw? Corbin isn't, everybody else is in major feuds. I wonder who.

Miz

--------------------------------------
AA getting the crowd hyped....

JBL making shit up and saying the SD division is loaded hahaha

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I think its pretty funny that he used a GIF of current smark favorite the Miz who I have been praising to high hell for years. I wonder when he jumped on the Miz train?

I started watching WWE again last year (after being away for 14 years) and one of the very first matches I saw was a Miz match where he was heeling it up, I liked him immediately.

cordy

Banned
AA's cheers are so loud that I can't hear myself think. My God, these dudes are so popular. Man, I haven't heard anyone this popular since Daniel Bryan at WMXXX. Holy fuck.

How can we contain these cheers?

Tagyhag

Two of the best tag teams in the world?

I feel like JBL is fucking up more than usual. Like he has a certain something in the back of his mind.

Top Bottom