• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If you think about it, even the SDL womens' division is full of good workers. Only Carmella is really green on this roster.

Is it me or has JBL not said one negative thing all night? Not even about Ellsworth. Feels like they've told him not to say shit and I don't think he's even said one heelish thing all night.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Tamina is legit the worst wrestler in that ring by a mile.

And Carmella is in that ring.

And there's the problem still. You'll get a really good match with Becky/Charlotte, maybe a decent match with Naomi and the two, a technically sound but boring match with Nattie and Carmella and Tamia? Yikes. I still think Peyton Royce and Billie Kay need a bit of work but they are already better than half the division. Call up the Aussies.

They should have had Asuka join one of the rosters, vacate the NXT belt and used the tournament to crown a new champ.

We don't know yet that they aren't doing that. The next Takeover is right before the tournament is scheduled to start. She could win there and drop the title the following week.

Top Bottom