• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Welp.

Casuals love him. His theme is over. Dude looks great. And Ziggler is a perfect opponent.

Smackdown is straight fire.

And damn, look at these promos for the triple threat. What an amazing show, like seriously.

RIP Font

VjIqGr5.gif
they just had to make the font *super Asian*, didn't they?

cordy

Banned
Corbin looking like that dude in school who dated that girl you liked but dumped her because she said he needed to reconnect with his dad.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
that's why i asked if i'm the only one...i mean,they obviously love him...but the guy does nothing for me outside of the ring

hopefully he is amazing inside it.

He's the king of strong style, if you want to see a good old fashioned ass kicking as opposed to flippy shit, Shinsuke's your guy.

wjLY7YW.gif

tumblr_nho6cxN7nR1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Not to say he can't flip with the best of em...

sFaPIPL.gif

Skatterd

am i the only guy on earth that doesn't care for nakamura's gimmick?
before he went to wwe all i heard was how charismatic this guy was and...i don't see it

the entrance music is cool though

Hold up
I could understand not liking him I guess
But...not seeing how charismatic he is?
There's charismatic wrestlers and then there's Shinsuke
He's the measuring pole

They need to just make Ziggler a racist now.

Vestal

that's why i asked if i'm the only one...i mean,they obviously love him...but the guy does nothing for me outside of the ring

hopefully he is amazing inside it.

For more recent stuff... Go watch Zayn vs Nakamura from last years Takeover.. IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

NightOnyx

I'm so happy Nakamura is on Smackdown and that AJ didnt get moved to Raw. I want that fight so badly! It would be an amazing Wrestlemania fight, but I dont know if I want to wait a year for it!

Top Bottom