• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
Alright...

With The New Day on SDL, I'd say that the roster might be even with some great booking on SDL's side (but they always have that). We've got potential for Kofi or Big E being world champion at some point and with all the different match-ups, it's a great mix. Raw's got some better talent that they can actually use to put on better matches. Overall if this is the end of stars who will be drafted? I'm A-Ok with it. Looks great on paper for both sides tbh.

I'm all in for watching both programs. Great job WWE.

Majukun

Hold up
I could understand not liking him I guess
But...not seeing how charismatic he is?
There's charismatic wrestlers and then there's Shinsuke
He's the measuring pole

all i see is a guy making weird faces and moving his arms and hands like he is trying to enchant a snake
the definition of trying too hard

but since it's working for so many people,i suppose it's a matter of taste..or if you liked michael jackson or not when you were younger

Anth0ny

SD roster SHITS on Raws right now.

I don't even have to suffer through any shield members and their cringeworthy scripted dialogue, or another spooky bray wyatt promo that means nothing.

I legit have zero interest in Raw right now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Who wins this? Seems weird to rush Sami and KO. AJ legitimately chasing this title seems off. Corbin is too heel-y for a KO program...

I will say this about the Shining Stars. If SD gets serious about trying to fix their tag team division, I could see them figuring out proper heel characters for SS.

Fuck, I thought the Uso's were garbage, but their run as heels has been great when they've been given the chance to wrestle and do their shit.

Who knows.

TONIGHT IS MAKING ME WANNA BE OPTIMISTIC OKAY?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea thinking on it, the only thing I'd watch RAW for The Miz but I know he's going to be horribly misused there.

Skatterd

tumblr_oo9sue9Q3w1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I will say this about the Shining Stars. If SD gets serious about trying to fix their tag team division, I could see them figuring out proper heel characters for SS.

Fuck, I thought the Uso's were garbage, but their run as heels has been great when they've been given the chance to wrestle and do their shit.

Who knows.

TONIGHT IS MAKING ME WANNA BE OPTIMISTIC OKAY?

Yeah like I said before, Epico and Primo are good workers and I think they can promo average at best. They just need a gimmick that can actually define them for once.

I don't even have to suffer through any shield members and their cringeworthy scripted dialogue, or another spooky bray wyatt promo that means nothing.

This basically my wet dream from the draft. I will miss The Miz, but he is going to be just fine over on Raw.

I will not be watching Raw for the foreseeable. SmackDown Live is going to reach new heights with this roster.

yuraya

There is no room for Cena on SmackDown anymore. I think he will go to RAW and continue doing that Miz feud whenever he returns.

Would love to see Cena vs Nakamura tho. That would be a 5* match.

Damn, if Miz had stayed, I'd have no reason to watch Raw.

I still think losing him is a big blow (moreso for him than Smackdown, but still for the show), but the Blue Brand has made out like bandits tonight.

Its like some old man was trying to figure out the reason Smackdown was being successful and came up with Dean and Wyatt as the reason.

Gibbs

Only thing saving Raw is Balor, Ambrose, Wyatt, and Strowman. The rest can burn.

And guys not only did SD get better via addition they got better via subtraction... Otunga is fucking gone!

Get rid of JBL and GOAT brand of all time.

RBH

SmackDown
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
The New Day
Rusev
Lana
Charlotte Flair
Tamina Snuka
Jinder Mahal
Shining Stars
Sin Cara
Byron Saxton

Raw
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
The Miz
Maryse
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James
Heath Slater
Rhyno
Kalisto
Curt Hawkins
Apollo Crews
The Drifter
David Otunga

Both Raw and Smackdown look better roster wise now. I wonder if the Smackdown writer got drafted to Raw?
Workers want to be on SmackDown. Everyone else seems to get a chip on their shoulder and they bust their asses twice as hard to get noticed.

Its all good unless they sabotage Talking Smack.

The only thing that interests me about Raw right now is the tag division, Hardyz, Sheamus and Cesaro, Revival, some good stuff.

Their main event scene is good enough, but we all know it's the Reigns show regardless of them having Joe or Finn Balor, plus they'll push the shit out of a possible shield angle. It feels all been there done that.

I wish we could have one last trade and save poor Joey from Raw, I bet he's dying to be on SD.

Top Bottom