• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

UberTag

This has always been Finn's gimmick. Forever smiling crippled dude. Was even his gimmick down in NXT.

finn-balor-600x350.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Honestly guys, I've been a Smackdown mark since the brand split, but I think my level of markdom has reached some kind of nuclear level tonight.

ReiGun

Damn, if Miz had stayed, I'd have no reason to watch Raw.

I still think losing him is a big blow (moreso for him than Smackdown, but still for the show), but the Blue Brand has made out like bandits tonight.

Well New Day to Smackdown was no surprised at all.

You still need credible tag team heels on the show and Smackdown only has the Usos. I think the Authors of Pain are coming up sooner rather than later.

Because Randy is the champ. Randy doesn't even belong in the main title picture. I wanna see Orton go for the US title the guy hasn't held a mid card title in ages.

Since 2003 to be exact when he beat RVD for the Intercontinental championship so yea its been a while lol

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Video package for Sami. My dreams are coming true.

Top Bottom