• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Beefy

I can see what WWE have done. They have made SD have the stronger singles roster, were as Raw is now more a show that will showcase all 3 divisions.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Face Styles means no Club.

Honestly, the club would just hold AJ down from being a main eventer. He doesn't have enough years left where he can work like this to be tied to a stable that's just reliving the past.

GavinUK86

top guys right here

OJmOM1Y.gif

What is Talking Smack? I keep hearing people refer to it. My first time watching Smackdown since it went live and it's pretty good. The pacing is definitely better than Raw and I can see why Smack down ratings are up compared to Raw.

Honestly, the club would just hold AJ down from being a main eventer. He doesn't have enough years left where he can work like this to be tied to a stable that's just reliving the past.
Styles is the most over guy they have and can only elevate The Club

Having them interfere now doesn't mean they need to do it every week like last year

Welp

What is Talking Smack? I keep hearing people refer to it. My first time watching Smackdown since it went live and it's pretty good. The pacing is definitely better than Raw and I can see why Smack down ratings are up compared to Raw.
It's a talk show where superstars don't have scripts and are interviewed so they get to talk and shoot as much as they want.

Its mostly unscripted promos on an interview show that airs on the network around 10:50pm.

Toki767

It's basically a 20 minute worked shoot talk show hosted by Renee Young and Daniel Bryan.

Promos aren't scripted so people sound better.

Casual talk show on WWE Network where guys are free more or less from scripts.

WE'RE GETTING AJ VS OWENS! SMACKDOWN WOMS FOREVER

Top Bottom