• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Anybody who says all three of them weren't fucking awesome in that is out of their damn mind.

Everyone looked strong as fuck. Holy shit SD is gonna be so good.

Barrage

When thinking about RAWs roster you do have to remember that the Hardyz can be separated and both become singles main eventers at any point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think AJ is a face again

AJ Face turn basically confirmed.

I think the handshake last week was the turn, they just don't want to change his character too much since he's so over.

ReiGun

TJP only likes diversity when it isn't forced.

What is Talking Smack? I keep hearing people refer to it. My first time watching Smackdown since it went live and it's pretty good. The pacing is definitely better than Raw and I can see why Smack down ratings are up compared to Raw.

A half hour Network exclusive talk show for the Smackdown roster. Basically Renee and Daniel Bryan sit down with wrestlers and have unscripted promos.

cordy

Banned
GmXR8PZxJFbb2.gif

orioto

Good Art™
What?

No

AJ is face.

Anyway i'm pretty sure in SDl they can pretty comfortably avoid having a clear baby face in that feud. People are all there for the awesome match and the chants will be more "this is awesome" than "xxx sucks!"

So when is this talking smack thing ??

Top Bottom