• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ElRenoRaven

Tag team division now:

Raw:

Hardyz
Cesaro and Sheamus
Enzo and Cass
Revival
The club
Goldust and R-truth?

Smackdown:

Usos
New Day
American Alpha
Shining Stars
Ascension
Breezango

Oh come on can you really count the last 3 on Smackdown? You never see the bottom 2 and you can add the Shinning Stars to that group soon enough.

ReiGun

I feel like he would defend 4Kids' work as underrated.

Or he'd drone on and on about dub vs. sub
Nah breh. TJP probably has one of those sites showing the censorship in YuGiOh bookmarked so he can drag 4kids for filth whenever necessary.

Probably walks away in disgust whenever they play Madden on UpUpDownDown.

I'm bummed about Bray because theoretically Smackdown is where he could excel and he had until Orton ruined him...

Thought what if the plan is Raw keeps Universal title which gets defended from time to time while Lesnar is champ and gains the WWE title as their week in and out title and SD turns the US belt into the belt...
Eww. If that's the case, I hope the Big Dog beats Brock sooner as opposed to later. Leaving Smackdown with one singles title would be lame.

somedevil

C9LR88OV0AINZHs.jpg

Sami staring down the xyzal owl

RBH

Tag team division now:

Raw:

Hardyz
Cesaro and Sheamus
Enzo and Cass
Revival
The club
Goldust and R-truth?

Smackdown:

Usos
New Day
American Alpha
Shining Stars
Ascension
Breezango

I was kinda surprised that Enzo and Cass ended up staying on Raw.

Did they even show up on Raw yesterday? I don't remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They probably need to tell AJ to stop using the Tye Breaker as a random transitional move.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm actually about to start openly weeping. This is one of the best TV main events I've seen in months.

Top Bottom