• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess Shane being in charge means matches that take place for an actual reason

What if the Usos win the tournament?

I can't see that anyone will OK that result. My early prediction will be that the Dudley Boyz win the tourney, then win the titles so they can feud with Enzo and Cass some more. The New Day don't need to be champs anymore now that they are over as faces.

This show is of a decent enough quality to keep me away from Dark Souls III. It is not firing on all cylinders, but it is getting enough right to matter. Even the parts that should be bad are good. The one true downside is booking Regins and Bray as a team, but I am willing to think that might go somewhere later on.

Really solid 90mins. I always fear for the third hour. It has rarely been good since its inception.

Foffy

Banned
...I see no Karl Anderson.

tumblr_mp2kegB4CM1qhjbxeo1_400_zpse2b14a90.gif

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I'll be happy because I like the Usos, but I'll also be disappointed because they've had so many chances against the New Day. So...conflicted?
It's funny because while I hate them, I acknowledge the skills and they can put on a good match. They've just been run into the ground for me. Largely the fault of them being like the only tag team for a couple years.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's funny because while I hate them, I acknowledge the skills and they can put on a good match. They've just been run into the ground for me. Largely the fault of them being like the only tag team for a couple years.

for me it's the superkicks. yeah i know everyone does superkicks now (literally everyone) all the time, but the usos seem to do it like 5 times in a match sometimes

Top Bottom