• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Ultratech

Festuskills.jpg

He's come a long way

It's almost hard to believe it's the same guy.

BISCUITS AND GRAVY!

lmao Maryse is totally making this Miz gimmick work. Incredible. She's always been a great character.

and Yesssssssssss @ Cesaro in a suit with a secret service earpiece.

Who's writing this show brehs?

jred2k

The amount of focus on mid-card storylines tonight is crazy. I can't remember the last episode of Raw that managed this many stories and different characters. It actually feels like they're building towards a PPV with multiple matches worth caring about.

Miz and Maryse are a great act together.

Also it's crazy that they let commentary say "Killer", even if it's in a move name. That shit would have never flown a few years ago.

Miz and Maryse are a great act together.

Also it's crazy that they let commentary say "Killer", even if it's in a move name. That shit would have never flown a few years ago.
Maybe the fact that it's specifically saying they're "killing magic" that gives them a pass?

Whereas Calf Killer is a violent act of killing

AJ Style vs Sami. Shieet just got real. I hope and pray they will have Japanese style non-interrupted badass fight!

Nah Owens has to rush in and kill this match with building security in hot pursuit followed by a Reigns run in tease. We already got our 20 minute indy match. The feud needs more storytelling.

Trojan X

Banned
Nah Owens has to rush in and kill this match with building security in hot pursuit followed by a Reigns run in tease. We already got our 20 minute indy match. The feud needs more storytelling.

Bollocks. Ugh. I don't want to believe but yup, that is WWE in a nutshell. Ughh... How bullshittingly annoying.

Valentus

Are wwe really negotiating for the bullet club brand? Or are all this tweets of wwe people naming #bulletclub really marking out as fuck?

"These two men met each other 12 years ago-"

No, Byron, you fool. You mean El Generico, who looks suspiciously like Sami Zayn but is a totally different person.

Top Bottom