• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

shanafan

I hate Zayn's pants.

bobholly.jpg

No I don't think you get it, this is all me. The feud NEEDS more storytelling. Save the AJ/Zayn 30 minute classic for a PPV. There's way too much pointless wrestling on Raw these days.

More run ins, more story, more interviews. Character and feud building makes the matches more important.
8 minute matches and more story is all we need. Only give us those 15-25 minute matches when they really mean it. Such as a title run that will end or a huge run in will follow the time allotted.

Basing everything on feuds is not a good thing as you'll end up cutting your options. Your thoughts are too based on Vince McMahon.

Not everything has to be feuds, that's what this Tag Title Tourny is good for, but the weekly shows have to be anchored by strong and consistent storytelling to remain exciting and fresh. They've been totally missing that element for years. Making Raw 3 hours has done nothing but give us more pointless wrestling with characters who just beat each other back and forth every week going nowhere.

And this is absolutely not Vince McMahon thinking. At least not Vince of the last 15 years.

North Americans arent used to slow paced wrestling liuke how it was back in the early 90's-80's etc. they are used to spot after spot after spot sadly

Same. Nowadays people want spot monkeys and weapons. I miss the days of a solid booking of a feud and ring psychology.

Top Bottom