• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Strax

If only we would have American Dragon in 2016
mjcry1.png

Guzim

Hahaha, Cole

"I'm not allowed to talk about it anymore."

Glad to hear WWE realized Cole having a match and winning at Mania was a mistake.

Bollocks. Ugh. I don't want to believe but yup, that is WWE in a nutshell. Ughh... How bullshittingly annoying.

No I don't think you get it, this is all me. The feud NEEDS more storytelling. Save the AJ/Zayn 30 minute classic for a PPV. There's way too much pointless wrestling on Raw these days.

More run ins, more story, more interviews. Character and feud building makes the matches more important.

Based on the current pace, it looks like they might be giving this match solid time too.

Whoever is making decisions tonight, well fucking done.

Trojan X

Banned
No I don't think you get it, this is all me. The feud NEEDS more storytelling. Save the AJ/Zayn 30 minute classic for a PPV. There's way too much pointless wrestling on Raw these days.

More run ins, more story, more interviews. Character and feud building makes the matches more important.

Basing everything on feuds is not a good thing as you'll end up cutting your options. Your thoughts are too based on Vince McMahon.

imBask

Banned
it also works great because Zayn is on the receiving end to sell it, and Zayn is willing to take a strong style beating

Tuned in for this match and will close it after, this is the best way to watch RAW :)

Top Bottom