• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

They have nothing ready for Crews, he had no business being called-up

His business was that Vince liked him and wanted him called up, irrelevant of if he was ready or if they had something specifically for him. The idea that people get called up for any reason other than that is almost always false.

Fox318

WWE needs to let the social jobbers be there own thing and get entrances and shit.

You have 3 hours. Let them be the new disco inferno.

MoosiferX

This is honestly one of the most solid start to finish Raws since they made the move to 3 hours. I don't have much hope for the main event but this had been a well paced fun show.

Seriously. It's the most I've enjoyed a RAW since D. Bry was competing regularly.

I wish Bray had a better finisher.

But I'm hoping this push amounts to something, because I think he's too good for what he's been getting.

Of course, I'd rather him not be a face, but it is what it is. Taker had great face runs too.

Foffy

Banned
Just bought Payback tickets.... hopefully the train keeps rolling

Bullets will be shot at Payback.

You best be ready.

IpFKhK6.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not convinced they aren't going to just be called "Bullet Club"

Top Bottom