• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The finish. AJ went for the sunset flip power bomb off the top and Sami was supposed to flip and land on his feet, but he under-rotated and his head scraped the mat, or just barely missed it.
Idk it looked like he made the flip to me.

Fox318

Y2J is great! However, he is sadly much slower compared to other wrestlers and that really showed in all his matches with AJ Styles.

Triple H has had two matches the last three years that have been better than anything Jericho has done in a long time. And I like Jericho a lot.
Y2j is still trying to work like a WCW cruiserweight at his age.

Maybe if Y2J worked like Buddy Rodgers like the harley race wannabe then maybe he would look better.

The god thing about Apollo is that he'll probably get all the chances in the world on the main roster, because unlike Neville who is just short and overly British, Apollo is built like a shorter Bobby Lashley.

The god thing about Apollo is that he'll probably get all the chances in the world on the main roster, because unlike Neville who is short and overly British for Vince's tastes, Apollo is built like a shorter Bobby Lashley.
Wish he was built like Bobby Hill. Now that's Sports Entertainment

Sephzilla

Raw tonight is good and I'm actually kind of excited for the original shows coming to the network.

....I feel light headed just saying that

Why do people not like Ambrose anymore?

He was good in that segment but he's been booked like a clown for a while now and his offense has regressed something fierce in the last 2 years. It's a miracle that he's still as over as he is, but with some polish and a strong direction he could easily be one of the top faces in the company.

Top Bottom