• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Dr. Phil has been an A+ guest. Can't believe it.

This R Truth/Goldust thing has been getting an insane amount of TV time and build considering who's involved and that it's not going to go anywhere. I don't understand.

shanafan

Tyler Breeze has lost a total of 49 matches since the January 5th WWE Main Event tapings, where he defeated Zack Ryder. This stat includes TV matches, live event matches, the Royal Rumble and the third annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Breeze defeated Jack Swagger the night before the Ryder win in a match for WWE Superstars but has just 6 other wins since being called up to the main roster on October 22nd.

Since being called up from WWE NXT, Breeze has a main roster record of 8 wins and 84 losses, including the loss to Dean Ambrose on this week's SmackDown and the loss to a debuting Apollo Crews on RAW.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...Main_Roster_Win-Loss_Record_Xavier_Woods.html

Is Cesaro like the only guy on the main roster that acts like a strongman? What's with weak ass Reigns and this flippy shit from Crews?

So JBL is the heel announcer yes? Why is he putting over Crews. He always does it for Cena too and it bugs me so much.

When they are trying to get new babyfaces over with big pushes, typically they don't have JBL shit on them for a while. Like last week with Cass when JBL was raving about how big and tall he was.

The main event seems like it is part of a completely different show. Might be a bummer ending if there is not something interesting post match.

Sephzilla

This is honestly one of the most solid start to finish Raws since they made the move to 3 hours. I don't have much hope for the main event but this had been a well paced fun show.

Top Bottom