• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

That dude from Kayfabe Commentaries really is a sleeze bag in addition to being a terrible interviewer. 2 for 2 on saying the n word in interviews I've watched.

Not to mention downplaying statutory rape

Glad I don't know what the h this is.

I'm listening to the Kayfabe Commentaries with Kevin Nash on WCW 1997.

Nash is hilarious. A power point card comes up for each notable event that happened and then it comes back to Nash who proceeds to talk about anything but WCW.

I always used Scott Steiner in Revenge. And me and my friend gave Hogan green tights with pink boots and called him watermelon man.

I'm just giving him the title to set up a big babyface win later. You'll be happy to know I'll be going after the tag titles with the Steiners (in classic attires)

Aki tends toward realism in their games so wrestlers with shitty moves have shitty movelists.

Goldberg can only do like five things.

However, a big boot and leg drop will never get you a 3 count. Ever.

RBH

I always used Scott Steiner in Revenge. And me and my friend gave Hogan green tights with pink boots and called him watermelon man.

jbhmmm.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The one thing I'm surprised about is the fact that Vince still hasn't taken away Sami Zayn's stupid hat.

Colocho

Banned
Wow, horrible news.

I wonder if the WWE will acknowledge her death on screen or a simple article on their website. If it's the latter, then fuck them all the way to hell.

Angel seems like a bit of an embellishment, blue
It's just that when you feel someone's pain(if you know her story) it touches you,like an angel . It's sad and yeah she didn't make the best decisions but she dealt with life the only way she could 😦. Just last week, I was listening to these guys rag on her for showing up at Piper's funeral trying to tell Hunter she was sorry and possibly start a scene but now, it'll be her funeral someone attends. It sucks.

Mengetsu

Wow I didn't know things were that bad for her..I saw a video a couple of days ago where she looked sick like but wow. 2016 is gonna be a bad year for deaths :(

Top Bottom