• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I meant to say that it works as a metaphor considering the players in that gif and what we know happens backstage.

Let's be real.

1) Gamestop and retailers have trade in programs and promotions. There's one right now.

2) Gamers will trade their consoles in for new SKUs for something as simple as a quieter console and that is more energy efficient.

These are not hard barriers to overcome.

This thing is being set up to help PSVR experience and because tech landscape is changing faster than ever before. They started the gen off to a slow start by using old innards to begin with.
But what happens backstage? Most of my knowledge about punk behind the scenes comes from the podcast. Is that it? He wants to be top guy but H keeps putting himself over?

Pikma

Banned
So the Radical Mongoose says the WWE screwed him, why am I not surprised?

Fuck, they're probably using him to cover someone else.

Hex

Banned
Lesnar vs McGregor at SummerSlam - Book it!

No Maggle! It has to be the best pound for pound striker in the WWE THE UNDERTAKER!!!

Actually I won't like, I want Sheamus in Balor Club when it hits. Becky too.
If McGregor comes put him in.
Sheamus is not terrible he has just been given stupid stuff to work with.

Aiii

So not worth it
No Maggle! It has to be the best pound for pound striker in the WWE THE UNDERTAKER!!!

Can we please not fuck up the Balor Club before it even exists? For the love of Christ!

tumblr_n2x36jLxwM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

If the WWE directly addresses a rumor does that mean it's happening? Shiieeeeet

I think he'd be great in a manager role tbh. Imagine them making an Irish faction with Finn, becky and sheamus

Edit: could just be a cry for attention on wwes part tbh
As long as UFC allows him to join wwe lol

Shane McMahon going full on "for the players" at last night's RAW opening. And KO is perfect for this role.

Fucking Jericho makes me laugh on sight now. Fuck it, he's in my top 5 current list now.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why anyone thought that gimmick would work in WWE. It was already stale in NXT and I never thought: this tag team has main roster potential.

Vaudevillains will go far in a time where the tag division is at an all time low.

Is it really an all time low compared to like, 2 years ago (or even last year)? It's rarely been consistently good in the last decade or so but at least now there's quantity over quality instead of neither

As much as i hate to say it, they're gonna be Superstars staples in 2 months

Top Bottom