• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

You know what go watch that Nitro match with Flair vs Eddie.

Eddie had a southern crowd cheering for him against fucking flair.

Smackdown let him be himself and really gave the world the hispanic Steve Austin.

While HHH is trying to be harley race 2.0 Smackdown was kicking their ass with the Smackdown 6 and even a young Cena.
That's why the brand split was so good. I'd hate to imagine how Eddie's care would've been of he had to be on Raw during the reign of terror.

But wcw fucked up by not grabbing from the bottom, all of those guys like Eddie, Dean, Jericho, Rey, and Benoit were supposed to lead the company. That top heavy shit doesn't work in wrestling. And while everyone will bash Russo, he knew that they needed to go with younger new talent. It was too late though.

With Maryse there, I doubt Miz will lose versus Cesaro. I have no problem with that if it'll mean this feud will extend.

Maryse and Miz have been great so far.

shanafan

It's funny seeing Miz rave about this IC title, when he is a former WWE WORLD champion. Hell, he retained it at Wrestlemania.

rrc1594

So predictions.. this card is kinda tough to try and prevent run ins. It would be nice if everything except maybe the main event was clean.

Reigns vs Styles DQ
Charlotte vs Natalya
Vaudevillians vs Enzo and Cass
Jericho vs Ambrose
Zayn vs Owens
Ziggler vs Corbin
Cesaro vs Miz

Preshow: Ryback vs Kalisto

We both know Cesaro isn't winning

Fox318

Am I supposed to belive that Miz will beat this man?

SD_813_Photo_017-1506136993.jpg

Cesaro is god

Cesaro has a loser gimmick, a loser theme, and jobber mic skills. He is great in the ring, and ridiculously talented, but this is such a wrong direction for him to travel.

Top Bottom