• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

That Women's belt looks like it should never be worn. If it looks that big on Charlotte, it's going to look comically big on some of the other women.

idk y people are calling her Dark/Evil Emma when the Good Emma was arrested for shoplifting.

I feel as though a screwjob here would've benefited both competitors.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That Women's belt looks like it should never be worn. If it looks that big on Charlotte, it's going to look comically big on some of the other women.

Last person I can remember who consistently wore the belt was HBK. Before that, Hogan. People don't wear them.

Fox318

The Chyna story is so sad.

She should have had a lifelong job in wrestling. She's an example of somebody that no company would cut if there was a serious competitor on the scene.

Fox318

Fuck I miss Eddie so much. That death still hurts after all these years

The business killed him.

and his fucking body was giving out on him just as he was figuring out his character.

But fucking hell WCW should have built the promotion around the man. In fucking 1995 and 1996 you could see the dude had a connection with the crowd that you can't book.

So great.

The business killed him.

and his fucking body was giving out on him just as he was figuring out his character.

But fucking hell WCW should have built the promotion around the man. In fucking 1995 and 1996 you could see the dude had a connection with the crowd that you can't book.

So great.
You should take a time machine and tell that to Nash and Hogan. See how much they laugh.

Top Bottom