• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Heroman

Banned
wSevMsS.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem is that Roman just isn't like Cena. The kids boo him at shows just like everyone else because it seems like the thing to do.

The problem is that Roman just isn't like Cena. The kids boo him at shows just like everyone else because it seems like the thing to do.

Roman wont ever be like cena either Cena can be amazing when he wants to and can get an entire crowd of people booing him to cheer him 30 seconds later Roman wishes he was cena lol

DJKhaled

i've been needing to eat some turkey for this whole raw and the fact i cant get any turkey to put on my sandwich has made this show even worse than it already was.

i've been needing to eat some turkey for this whole raw and the fact i cant get any turkey to put on my sandwich has made this show even worse than it already was.
I thought my fiancée was going to cook. She feel asleep 30 minutes in the show. I'm fucking hungry and I'm not going in that kitchen.

Top Bottom