• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Reigns looks like he's going to burst into tears.

He's probably injured. He looked kinda fucked up and he has no history of that sort of selling.

Heroman

Banned
Reigns got injured in that match.. Looks like his hamstring.

12269984_1031284883558298_434160519_n.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Doc and Anderson interfere, Reigns fends them off, but then Balor also interferes, AJ gets the title, and you have a hot new act with the bullet club, Roman chasing for a bit and meanwhile they can even have a internal AJ / Balor feud for Bullet Club control to use in the future, with Balor winning out and changing it to Balor club.

Makes too much sense I guess :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol I like how Mystique is randomly the main character in that new movie

Corven

Doc and Anderson interfere, Reigns fends them off, but then Balor also interferes, AJ gets the title, and you have a hot new act wuth the bullet club, Roman chasing for a bit and meanwhile they can ecen have a internal AJ / Balor feud for stable control to use in the future.

Makes too much sense I guess :/

The more likely scenario is doc and anderson interfere and cause aj to lose which leads to a feud between them and aj.

UberTag

The more likely scenario is doc and anderson interfere and cause aj to lose which leads to a feud between them and aj.
Can't wait for that Extreme Rules stip match main event between Doc and Anderson vs. Styles and "I Will Nap in the Corner and Wait for the Hot Tag" Roman at WWE Extreme Rules next month.

Kuroyume

Banned
That was a pretty crap RAW.

- Horrific start that set the tempo. Getting tired of Shane, and Stephanie did not need to return.
- Bad match ups all night. And LON was involved in most of them. Lana throwing shoes at Sami was kind of cool.
- Don't care about anyone in the tag division at all. Cass and Enzo have worn me out saying the same stuff week to week. Vaudvillians just bore the crap out of me.
- Awful crowd
- Boring Stardust jobbing to boring face match #5123
- Boring Gallows/Anderson vs Usos match

+ Jericho was great
+ Maryse and Miz were great

Bullet club did not look good here. Actually looked really weak.

I went to dump ass and upon return Sky Sports was replaying an old RAW and they were talking about Punk and Rey was their. Needless to say, I was mindfucked for a moment

WWE needs to fire every agent on staff ASAP (and all the writers of course). The match layouts are completely wrong 90% of the time. Gallows/Anderson vs. The Usos should not have a been a 15 minute back and forth match. Roman Reigns should not be having a 15 minute 1v1 main event to end Raw. Like gotdamn. I understand they need to fill time for these ridiculous 3 hour Raws but none of this makes any sense. And hell even at Wrestlemania they let HHH work some totally out of nowhere 70s/80s style slow 30 minute main event in a feud that's supposed to be red hot against a high energy tough guy babyface. The matches are way too far removed from the tone of the feuds right now. Someone needs to get in there and curtail all this pointless wrestling for the sake of wrestling.

Gallows and Anderson should've faced a team woth nothing going for them. Hell just place to random jobbers together imo. The match we got was better suited for a ppv.

Wagram

Women's wrestling got the shaft again tonight. Two minute jobber match straight into a women's wrestler they haven't given a single shat about in years. Only in death do people care.

DJKhaled

Look at the last 5min or so.. He held onto his hammy a few times, and right as the match ended as well.

People just have to start wrestling like Hulk Hogan or you guys on the internet will think they're hurt, jesus christ, no wonder people no-sell so much.

So giving Reigns a make-a-wish LIVE on tv didn't work. Whats left? Giving Roman someones girlfriend? or dumping shit labeled as "poop" on someone

Vestal

People just have to start wrestling like Hulk Hogan or you guys on the internet will think they're hurt, jesus christ, no wonder people no-sell so much.

There was no reason for his hamstring to hurt in a wrestling sense. Its not a body part that Del Rio worked on...

Top Bottom